WHY MY COMPLAIN FORM BEEN LOCK FOR ?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _stuart_, Sep 20, 2012.

1. At least some people know what I mean by my word

2. I heard they were taking players off the list to give spots to Donkey and Benny... I bet that's what happened here, possibly why you lost your spot?

3. Please check your facts before you go mouthing off about things you know very little about.

I am not in this years all star war. I met the stat requirement but there were limited spots, I was not fast enough. I was not selected even though I
    1. moderate and
    2. Spent $$$ on this game.

Maybe I wil get selected next year.

4. Lol I listed mine too didn't get in and no response

5. So clueless... So noobish

6. You got belle to smile cudos my friend ;)

7. You do be knowin English nun to good huh?

8. Guy the know doesnt as well englisch?

9. I see you're still having fun here j-a-c lol.

10. Hello! I have a request for forum moderators:
    Can the two threads of signup complaints (both posted in Strategy and kept on the front page for drama) be moved to the Questions/Feedback? Since they are both threads directed at KaW & Moderators regarding a player's questioning of ASW signups, they likely belong there.

Strategy's front page should have the cream of the on-topic useful threads for the convenience of new and old players alike. :) Simply locking threads doesn't remind folks to use the proper boards.
    Thank you~

11. :lol: :lol: belle :)

12. How do you get real money from this game mods?

13. ......Mods are not paid.

14. Mods aren't paid

15. Mods are paid by secret mod parties that mooses hosts but he makes everything human sized. (Even the toilet)

16. I thought mods are getting paid for they job if not why they working for free they putting they live time to take care of KAW community ?

17. Moderators do NOT get paid unless you count unlimited speakers

18. I think they should give mod money because it's not fair for mods they do look after kaw and they should get paid