Why legs again?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Most folks in kaw fall into that middle ground of decent sized accounts but not huge, sitting in decent sized clans that aren't huge, running decent sized ebs that aren't huge.

As a result, most folks will likely finish this promo somewhere between 10-20,000 promo items. That's especially true as it appears the devs cut the drops from lotl and goth compared to prior promos. So, most folks will make the middle tiers, many will not hit the 25,000 tier.

One problem, the 25k tier is where your equip turns into armor. For all those who finish in the middle, which is a lot, they'll get legs. .... WHICH WE JUST WORKED FOR AND GOT A MONTH AGO.

Why? Why choose legs for the most commonly obtained equip from this promo? We just did legs. Why not boots, hands, helmet, shoulders, trinket, something that wasn't done literally 30 days ago?

Please give the folks a choice, add another option or something, and not just hand out more equip for the legs to duplicate what folks already have.

2. Soooo true bro

3. Yep. Right here got 20k and don't need the legs.

4. You could of got arms or a ring too js there's 4 pieces of equip on offer. I needed some armor so went for it.

5. Glad you read my comment on the POR equipment topic I just posted 30 min ago...imposter lol ️.. true devs need to pay more attention.. legs ? Really lol

6. Or if you don't want the legs, you can stick with the two pieces of equipment before it, assuming you can't reach the chestplate tier. You can still collect legends and get the rewards, just don't enchant the equipment to legs. With that realization, you can (I hope) understand that you are no longer forced to have equipment for legs!

Having equip for legs has nothing to do with what tier you reach, rather what you choose to enchant to with what you have. You can stop early, they have clearly labelled max tier of all equipment so you know when to stop should you choose to not get the next equipment.

7. Simple thing devs ran out of idea for the game and plan on killing this game, and moveing on to new game. Buts everyone still spending, so they trying to get people to quit. If u realised evertime u get equip by spending (pay ebs for eqiup) it gets replaced quickly within a month or so.

8. What's funny is that you're attempting to make people believe that the bs you're spewing is actually how you feel. Or are you dumb enough to believe it yourself? This is a successful app (using revenue and positive cash flow as the measure). Why would they shut down this revenue stream when it is still generating money (the purpose of a for-profit business like ATA).
    It seems you don't understand even the basics of business.

Oh and to address the killing off of the app, they clearly don't intend to, otherwise they wouldn't have invested the time to change the UI and implement the legends system. It may be the replacement for events, but there are still changes which took time (and therefore money) to create.
    Is it really that hard to think a little before posting?

9. I think a universal equipment system would be appropriate, meaning you collect equipment token and you decide what you get. Don't know how hard that would be

10. *community*:let's have a rings event,we had weapon and legs in the last two ones!
    *charlie*:have some legs,because Charlie loves you

11. You're right. You could stop at the earlier equips....but they suck. That's the curse. Yippy, you could get arms that aren't worth wearing compared to the earlier promo stuff. How is that a good option? The point isn't that you have the choice of crappy ring or arms or mediocre legs. The point is why were legs even included at all when we just got them 2 promos ago?

12. Actually for me personally the last time we got arms from an event I was really busy at work and ended up with junk arms. So in my case I stopped at max lvl arms and am just waiting for the end of event to upgrade them. I knew I could have pushed but I need arms more than legs. So I kinda see the point of it but truthfully if I was even able to make it to armor I would go that route. But my 60 bucks a week isn't going to put me in that tier so arms it is. I do find it to be a bit annoying tho that every multi item event goes the same. Ring,arms,legs, armor. How bout gloves? Why not shoulders? Or a trinket for those of us with clan loyalty who don't zoma hunt? Just my two cents.

13. Oh, don't get me wrong, I think they should alternate what equipment you can get from events until they've covered all 12 pieces before going back and repeating any.
    But as to your statements, this equipment (especially at max tier) is better than any previous equipment for that slot. Sure, the first version below max tier isn't worth it to most, but as you stated, most can reach max tier of legs, which means they can reach max tier of anything below. As I went through, I replaced my old gear with the new one (once it reached max tier to surpass previous equip stats) until I enchanted it up, so each piece does have a purpose.

Yea the stats will go up as you progress equipment pieces, but that's expected, hence chestplate at the top tier.

14. My max tier legs are better than my old legs but the lvl 1 chest is weaker than the chest i have now so i might as well stay at max legs

15. how the bloody hell can't devs work this stuff out, they've been doing events for years now? must be killing off their braincells after work & forgetting half of what they've done that day.