Why is searching for an ally so hard?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Snoxxx, Feb 15, 2015.

1. there should be a search for 0 gold to a bil gold. problem solved. Any players that are hard to find of hire cost could then be found without hundreds of searches.

2. there actuality just aren't any allies.

3. I miss when mods actually helped people with an answer other than contact devs. This is an easy answer,save some more gold and buy an allie. Doh

4. If inactive accounts were no longer deleted, the inflation in the ally market wouldn't be as extreme. Simple supply and demand. ATA if your reading this, consider no longer deleting inactives. For what it's worth.

5. I didn't think that, but you've clearly missed the point. The point was that there were only 3 allies found in that search range simply because allies in that range are quickly purchased and vollied up to a higher amount of gold, thus disproving the "accusation" that the android version was somehow broken and simply unable to find allies. This is across all versions of KaW, suggesting that it is more likely that the ally market itself is volatile within that range rather than an issue with the ally search function itself.

Again, my point was that 3 allies within that range of $$$ is extremely low - suggesting that there are simply not any allies that stay within that range.

Not sure why you're even saying this, as this is something I'd already said.

6. I support this idea.

7. Yeah, I think this is worth considering. I'm not sure exactly what they could do to remedy the situation, though, as even inactives that aren't deleted will quickly be vollied up out of this gold range.

To anybody experiencing this issue, I'd highly recommend you find a clan running an EB with an item phase and spam the heck out of it. Even just spamming items on reckoning will yield a significant enough gold boost at the end (provided you're hitting) to grab a 1b+ ally. They don't get hired nearly as much and should max your plunder (or close).

8. Wow you suck at this... Better luck next time

/inb4lock

9. I agree. I set my max price to 500mil and low to 10,000, the cheapest. I then narrow it down and get more results in the same price range! (iPod)

10. /lock . Noob problems

11. HEY NOOBS NEED ANSWERS TOO D:<

12. this thread is hilarious lol

13. The devs want you to suffer, that's all I got

14. Well hey, at least your 18b ally didnt get hired and vollied to 21T like mine did today :roll:

15. Yea some dufus ally trader hired my 200b ally(alt) than vollied it up to 1t. Was he thinking i would rehire or keep ot out of my reach?

Problem solved just reset it moments later.. poof!!!!

16. Crap? I read that as stupid piece of ****.

17. Well I did purchase a house for five dollars but it didn't go well.