Why is bombardment so stupid?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Noobicus_Maximus, Apr 17, 2016.

1. I hope he stays gone lol...I've never had trouble getting the PvP spell ever since I was like 9mcs lol I'm usually the guy that takes one in 3 hits or less then goes to sleep and wakes up with it

2. Wow I sincerely hope op does quit, maybe even skinny too. Also to the dude who thought he just dropped build now, nah he's been a wimp a long time

3. Why would onsey give a rats ass who plays and who doesn't play kaw?

Hoping particular players quit? Really ?

That's pretty sad onesy, and lame

4. Love it

5. You should buy xstals

6. It's a game of luck to get the bombardment. After u get it just hide in pin, no one can hit u there and u can make extra pvp items. Ez solution ez win

7. Yes!

It happened to me once in PvP 1, where my bombardment was lost in one hit too! So you're not the only one getting this, but don't take it as a problem! Take it as a step forward!

To the poster, I kindly say imagine if you have a 1 hour bombardment and it got stolen in one hit. There now you have an opportunity to find a longer bombardment (12 hours plus and above) and probably can steal or generate a new one in one hit too!

It's all pure luck

8. Don't forget coming back into forums in the last few hours to post on threads. Yep, they quit and taught us a lesson.
    Thread PSA : Iceman (Scammer) by Knight. Page 3 post by Lethal, the one here who rage quit, dropped build, and left. Hmmmmmm. Just 4 1/2 hrs ago new post

9. So nice and positive yet so wrong! :')

10. Retirement is officially over

12. It's like this is his first pvp event :roll: