Why are you guys so mean?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iKanameShouldSiegeYouHard, Oct 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just got on here and I already have people hating on me. Is this how we welcome new players? This is my second thread today which means it's my last thread.

Mods blocked me and told me to stop spamming forums....

Again i'm not breaking ToU nor RoC nor mentionning anything about my past thread.

So the reason of this thread is to get to know this game and to talk with the forumers. To get to know them.

Do NOT lock this thread.

2. Stop spamming forums with fail troll threads posing as a new player and your shitty thread won't get lock.

3. I ain't spamming threads, I ain't a troll and this is a new account.

4. If you are truly, new, here is my advice. Don't make low effort threads. You should take a few days to learn how forums here operate before making threads.

That being said, I will be on topic.

Hello, I am AJ.

5. In total this is my 4th post (counting 2 threads) I ever made on this account. Where the **** do you see the spams?

6. Welcome to the jungle... We do not have what you need

7. No you're a fail troll attention whore that made a crappy thread that was beyond obvious.

8. Making threads back to back is spam. Posting three in a row can get you banned. Mods just gave you a warning for it.

9. Hello AJ,

I am from Pimd and I wish to learn more about this game but mods already blocked me and start to act like assholes with me.

It's not because I come from pimd that i'm definitly here to troll... I use ATA services and wish to try their other games.

10. AJ this is my second thread today and like I've said, it will be my last thread today.

No need to read me the rules, i'm a forumer on pimd and I know most of the bbc and how to make well made threads.

11. #DOYOUEVENTHREADBRUH

12. Hi OP welcome to KAW hope you have fun here! ...Happy KAWing!

13. Thanks Todd but for now all I've had was unwelcoming from mods. They've blocked me which is childish.

14. Ahh, well, if you're from PIMD forums, you should know that last thread was low effort enough for a lock :p.

I can assist you In starting your kingdom, if you want.

15. Thanks AJ and I didn't know low thread effort were locked
    That's something we need to start to do in Pimd's forum.

16. People will like you more if you put fruity in your name

17. U r from pimd. Now u know y ppl hate on u already

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.