Why are EE wars getting worse ? 3 kinds of exploits

Discussion in 'Wars' started by kyuubi, Feb 3, 2014.

1. The only way to fix EE is place people in a random clan with random people, against another clan. Exactly like all star wars. This means no roster can be set up to be exploited

2. They aren't really exploits...

3. Complicated it isn't.

1 Minimum attack value (45mil) for every build in war.
    This instantly eliminates exploit builds and brings all builds back into contention.

2 To be allowed to war all players should have a minimum of 1 attack build.

3 devs already set the precedent banning such clans but this can be abused in many ways.

Making other builds legit in wars will also help reduce exploit 3

4. Anyone ever play chess?? G/sh=pawn, they all small n can't do much but kill anything. If u want to win consistantly u must set ur entire army to be unbeatable n not just thrown together as u do in any kind of war game, no doubt it sucks for mids but u either A)grow more B) reset build for what's needed

5. I have an idea, if you want to contend with seasoned EE war clans then recruit and build a roster that can compete, do you expect to be given A grades in school, or given a pay check at your job for just showing up without doing the work nessesary? No you put your time and effort into whichever to succeed! So instead of complaining about EE clans abusing the system or exploiting the system, put the work in like the rest of us did, and build a war clan! There are plenty of clans to model from!

6. Sh is not a exploit! :lol: it's a war strategy, I can hit a 16mcs player and they can hit me.
    It's simply a war strategy, not every clan can just use it wisely.
    It's just like stacking a roster, planning goes into it to make it work.
    So just stop crying, if its such an exploit why don't you convert :ugeek:

7. They banned those accounts in situation 3 I believe

8. Wy should ps not be allowed to war it's a genius idea with a great strategy. War is about strategy and if your clan doesn't have one then that's your fault not the devs. Fight the gh first to stop plunder. Scout bomb the pure spies they're stuck leaving your attack. Builds/gh to plunder and the starless alts are being monitored so just war with strategy and stop whinning

9. Baron sorry gotta reply lol. chess seriously. Both sides have the same pieces same available moves.
    Stacked clan vs normal clan and you just took the bishops and knights ( mids ability )
    away form the normal clan.

And why do sooooo many people say hey if you don't like it spend loads of money and become leader board player. Or hey drop your build you spent all your months years building. Great options.
    Ok devs please scrap every spy build except lvl SOS to please those players.
    And every unbalanced attack building.
    Lets really make this so every build has to fit the exact same cookie cutter  just so people can earn mith
    I love those arguments. Ty for the laughs

10. 100% support well said mate devs ain't getting another penny from me

11. They aren't exploits you noob

12. Normal clan? What is it means? What is normal? Were the people without any tower normal? Or the majority are called normal, then the stacking are normal clan, coz lots ee clan are stacking now, or maybe normal means me, if others are different from ME, they are not normal, isn't it? Everything is about ME, stop using word WE, because when people complain, it about ME, ME and ME.

13. The mechanics are a mess and have screwed long time vets. Ppl have built towers tearing down hard earned war builds to be humiliated by builds months old. These silly turtle builds were rushed after results from season two. Old time players seasoned from the 48"s are just walking away from the game. It's just plain sad. I can't even hit these top plunder SH

14. Ps isnt an exploit xD
    Gh/Sh are omly valuable with good bfe/bfa
    well… I agree on the third one

15. Support

However, you cannot "loose" money. You can "lose" it however.

16. Pure spy is harder to beat than sh/lb stacking but most said its okay because they can be beaten.
    Same logic applied to sh/lb stacking.In no way is that a sure proof way of win 100%.
    U cant even plunder off pure spy but sh gives u at least 1m.
    Why so much hate on sh only? Bcz ppl envy those who wins a lot.