Why are EE clans using GH nowadays ?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by I_Nymeria_l, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Then turtle your way in and start hitting people

2. Guild hansels will only die if devs kill them I use a gh and this account in ee my gh is normally 1.5-2b plunder while this one stays around 1.3b, the lower cs is better if your clan isnt lb heavy or if ur rising hawks they just dont want to risk a loss so they run a very small roster with 6-9 top 100 alb good start hate it with a passion but hey who cares there all alts so not like the mains are getting stronger.

3. I average around 1b plunder jus keeping their ghs down and the larger builds I can hit pay me huge but most are ght so they can hit larger attacks and usually scout bomb for ko's

4. I think most ppl know that GH are in wars just to make bottom weak and top strong vs clan with middle

5. Thats why a naked ght is useless. He can hit bigs, but not successfully. They need BFE/BFA to hit successfully.

6. Also, the time needed to grow from newbie to gh/ght is much less than it takes for a decent war build(not gh)

7. Why so many people saying "Gh are dying and what will be the next EE build"?
    Is there any news i should read? Their mechs is still the same as the EE. No change.
    A large part of GH at this point are already near that "fantastic" BFE. So yes, they can hit and win and make crazy plunder. Exactly the same as before.
    EE season is over and i bet we'll see a lot of "looking for GH with BFE for war X, last 2 slots" in wc for Season 3. Unless kaw_admin comes here with any news for upcoming updates. But i highly doubt that. GH in EE cant be "fixed" anymore.(without making a disaster in some other build)

8. Gh? Where?
    over here!
    A noob 2.0 Gh version is way better to get succesful attacks in depending on your bfa/bfe

9. Lol gods hand I assure you we are not all alts... There is a big difference between a noob gh with no bfa/bfe but I could easily pin your leaky ass build... That is why you don't win any wars with that account you have 0 adt and 1.6m sdt.... That's like a gh wet dream for an easy target

10. Gh is almost as big of a puss/ turtle build as all towers. It the invisible build. Now one hits u cause u pay crap. No one worries about u cause your stats are crap

11. Grow some balls , grow some stats. Come play with the big boys and see how good of a warrior u are️Stop hiding behind those crappy stats no one wants to touch.

12. Someone seems mad 

13. Porker I think it's amusing you say "come and play with the big boys". First off you are far from big... I'm sure I'm higher then you on lb with my bfa alone. Second this is a thread about ee wars considering you don't have any level of ee or rancor it's pretty safe to assume you don't ee so I hardly think you have a clue what you are talking about when it comes to ee wars. Gh have a specific purpose and it is to draw clans with builds like yours..

14. U just don't see the big picture. All these gh gonna ruin war system. It was changed because everyone's turtles up. For most a gh is to small to hit. Welcome back boring turtle wars

15. Kozmo trust me my experience alone sets me and u far apart️U judge me based solely on the stats U can see. U don't me or anthing about how I war.

16. Trust me I'm well aware how os wars and for the most part I have liked the members I have met, I don't judge you solely on stats I know you are an oswer... But I can see no real ee experience anywhere in what you are saying or on your profile :), I'm not simply a little gh either

17. I don't mean to sound rude I apologize for that. There is an over abundance of gh in the game. All that eventually gonna do is make ee wars so boring that no one will want to do them. I've seen it happen many times over last 4 n a half years

18. I give u example. Few years back big osw strip clan craze. Everyone wanted to be pure spy. Then they found out pure spy versus pure spy war is boring as hell.

19. That forced devs to stop pwars because of the over abundance of pure spies.

20. I agree that the ps lb combo for ee will drive people away because they are boring as hell with only a hansel heavy roster standing a chance. As for gh ruining ees, we are easy to counter if you know how, there is several easy solutions to beat gh... For that reason it's not the same as a turtle war, there is a chance you can win you just have to be willing to adapt your thinking. Most people complaining about gh are mid size builds that gh can absolute tear apart, the problem is there build not mine, would you osw with no towers?