Who would you consider the best all around Kaw player and wh

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Midget-Lover____, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Ancienne and Roni think everyone is out to get them Self conceited but hate each other's personalities. Can I vote for 1/2 of both? Ronienne?

2. skittles is proving to be just another leech. has no own thing going on so uses me to give herself something to talk about . to give them a focus and topic .how sweet. sorry op these morons are trying to derail your thread using my name .

3. Isn't she just sweet? Vote Roni > Ancienne. Don't need to use you to get anywhere hun.

4. you obviously do else keep my name out of your mouth defect

5. Not a bad vote at all.️

6. BlackDragon Noob falls for my volley scams all the time 

7. I don't know the best, but there's a few great players that come to mind. Laoda was a pretty amazing guy. Val, how he made the worms and all the other insane EE clans. Yarmes was pretty funny when he silenced everyone, definitely not the best though. Imitation Cheese and Willy are two good forumers. When I strain my memory I can recall the names of Black Fando and Dundee Farrocodile (or something like that ) and they were pretty good.

However I spent most of my time in the forums rather than actually doing much in game besides EE, so I can mostly recall forumers even though my memory sucks.

Fando likes this.
  8.  of course it was a joke

9. Roni idk why you bother trying to assassinate me.

10. I don't know why players derail a decent thread with their bickering either but...

Walls. Pm. Wc. Please use those instead, thanks. 

11. I like Ajax for olden day kaw. I like frog for modern kaw

12. Ajax hands down...

13. Sad it with his original name. Will back it with this one.

14. Ahyla....can die and come back change from attack build to spy sell allies and hit events all from heaven....can't beat that

15. Please tell the full story here. iProphet pulled his clan from ZAFT because they wouldnt let him help the clan he turned into a kickass wae machine, Regulators. After pulling out from ZAFT, not just iProphet was ready, but all of 46 and 2 was ready to jump into that war full on. They had already been feeding strip funds. 46 waited and waited and waited but Wulf never gave the full go ahead to 46 and without the full backing of WDGAF, 46 had no interest of being shields for them in osw.

So a couple months of go by like this and Prophet finally joins regs and starts hitting Foxes. This is the good part of the story.

See this is when all of kaw still thought Wulf was a goodie goodie non rule breaking player. Adding to that, iProphet and Wulf were very very close at that time. I recall iProphet having a few tril in allies,a large amount back then. Without out saying against ToU, at best all i can say is Wulf "watched" over iProphets account often during osw, this osw being no different.

With that knowledge, you need to also talk about how the very next day after prophet joined Regs, CF was reached in the war, litterally hours after he joined regs and the CF came about.

See CF talks were already in place and now with Wulf "watching" prophs account as he slept, it was stripped.

CF terms had already been agreed to, and those terms included proph being naked which was delivered by the very people who proph was trying to help.

This is the whole reason he left kaw, betrayal by a rl friend(Wulf and Proph know each other outside kaw). He even made a huge forum post about how every player in this game is corrupt (talking mainly of Wulf and Bellamorte)and the whole community sided with Bell and Wulf thinking they were the golden childern of KaW.

Now hindsight is 20 20 and in the years since we saw the very corruption he spoke of.

This is the real history of that. Not the side written by a victory in the war.

Signed

A former Regulator council member

16. ATA_Mario, because he rescued Peach.

17. How do you decide who's the best player?

Stats? Ability?

I personally can only say.

Defiant loathed me so much that he personally knocked my fails up at least half of my overall total. He was always catching my regen and he made it entertaining and respectful.

I sure did burn as many pots as I could.. Trust me 

StellarCryptic likes this.
  18. With that out of the way, I too would say iProphet is the best all around player kaw ever had. Cheese's story was a tad inaccurate. He didnt play for a short period of time. He had played kaw for 3 or 4 years, pretty much since it came out, before he left.

And while those with little knowledge of kaw history will say people bought in the iprophet forum bs,I would like to added my reasons which having nothing to do with forums.

Was the commander of clan that won the 2nd All Star wars.

He was commander of Team Italy, the weakest team in the Country Wars, and still won.

He farmed lb players on a regular.

During a system war, he took on most all of the LB by himself and beat them which lead to the 2nd osw between Regs and BH. Bh had already destroyed Regs before but now they had Proph and his clan there and it made a huge impact. BH had been completely dominate to this point and the war ends with mutual CF. BH fell apart short after the war and Regs rose to become one of the strongest clans around, that tells us the CF wasnt so mutual.

Speaking of system war, he never lost a single system war and was regarged by many at the time as one of the best war commanders, only rivaled by his frined who was equally as strategic, os-yoongy. The two of them won 100s of system wars together. If you where in system war and Proph showed up on the otherside, you knew you were going lose.

He forced quite almost all of the iTeam members, twice.

First player to us the EB system as a bank for stripping players.

Beat Ajax in 1v1

He played a huge role in taking Teja off number 1 spot after maj gave it up to him.

He started FarmFest.

He taught as many if not more people that this is a war game and that hitting other is not only part of the game, but a lot of fun.

I mean, I could go on for pages but I'll just stop here. Saying it was all bs and fairdust is a far from the truth.