Who would you consider the best all around Kaw player and wh

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Midget-Lover____, Dec 15, 2015.

1. So, I was reading an article about the best football franchise in history and it made me wonder about Kaw. Quite often I see threads about who is the best tracker or wc or best clan. But it made me wonder who is the best all around player in Kaw? Taking in every facet of the game( trading allies, wc, tk, planning strips, posting in forums, helping the community or just general good play.

Who would you say is the best and why?

2. Cella,

Top player on overall lb so must mean something right?

Jk I think frog is a decent contender for top overall player because even though me and him don't always see eye to eye he does have a lot of good overall kaw experience in terms of wc (ASW) as well as OSW and he is a regular face on the forums.

3. Obvious generic answer; majesty. He was top of the 3 LBs, a mod, and founder (I believe) of TYR.

Not so obvious answer; I'd go with Laoda or Corinthian. The former being the main leader of a was-super power in KaW. The latter being the first mod and a role model for the kawmmunity.

4. Spragga definitely

5. He got mod by pretty much threatening to quit KaW.

6. 10/10 original joke

7. Yeah Cella, rolls eyes at the volley transferring gold to an unnamed party I won't mention

/end sarcasm

9. Ikr.

10. The_Memories_of_Nobody

Aka Abyssus.

He was a behind the scenes master. A mod, and the best friend I ever had here.

11. Best kaw,player redstar best WC ever fonzii in cr because he kicks ass with best tactics ever and best tracker goes to all of apoc on the harb strip :)

12. Best all around: Hatfield

13. every body knocks MrBiscuit and pokes fun of his worldchat allie sales .but i have to say ive been mighty impressed with him in 3 osws and how he gets hold of strip funds and pulls them off . His take over of Annihilation with all the strips on them he arranged puts him high up as a kaw " jack of all trades " great.

14. No you are the best Roni 

...MrB dreams about being as good as you

15. Strawb3rry

16. That lives to be seen todd. a few months ago the apoc big names were strutting them selves in worldchat .and Hatf1eld told me when i grow my stats im his perm farm all because i told everybody his alt in taka lol.

17. All of us are created equal. Just built up by money... so no one is better. Just a bigger spender.

18. My best player is me.

Me has been a valiant player, participating in a few osw's.

Admittedly I lost them. But it's the participation that counts, right? Right?

I eat myself on a regular basis and have a list of people that I will farm once I'm big enough.

I am a cannibal, I regularly eat Chihuahuas.

As you have guessed, I am a Chihuahua.

This makes your mom into bestiality.

I constantly fail hit for the lols. I love making people waste money.

I'm pretty much inactive so that earns some kudos.

If I'm the best then I will quit trolling on another unnamed app, and searching for older people into younger people on pimd.

I was in ZAFT once too. They were boring though, so I quit.

I joined apoc, but they were boring too.

I joined rpl for a bit, but then realized most of the people are boring.

I made my own dead clan on purpose. That was the highlight of my career.

I got silenced on SMASH for calling Mods cowards and idiots. That was funny.

I introduced a load of people (about 20). But then there was a war between us, and only 3 were left. That was funny because I was the biggest and everyone bowed down to me like I was G_d.

I poop triangles.

I'm a Hansel with an attack build.

I'm running out of pointless stuff to write.

I warred with Ayiraa once. They joined my clan, so I was like "sick".

I found a seal.

I made an alt named after my favourite website. It got silenced for saying "hi".

I <3 scat.

I believe in the great work of the triangle god.

I believe in paganism.

I rekt someone so hard once that they still won't talk to me.

I am the guy from shrek is love.

I have a friend who is a cat, and we play tig, but he cheats by existing.

You were born.

My birth certificate is an apology from Durex.

Like most accidents, I was made on a motorway.

I long wish to be in Vault 69 (read up on it, it is a social experiment by Vault-Tec involving 999 women, and one man).

I wish for the Fallout plotline to happen.

I am the king of a micronation, and All-Mighty being of a religion.

I worship orange pips.

I stood on my puppy and killed it. Good thing I hadn't told anyone I had it.

My worst nightmare is a dystopian future in which, Nando's went into bankruptcy, and got replaced by Juando's. Juando's is not in the slightest bit cheeky.

I went to China once.

I touched a duck whilst I didn't have food in my hand.

I shot a pigeon with a double barreled shot gun, first shot.

I didn't bother trying to cook it up.

I went paintballing once, and got shot in the Gonads. I am now infertile.

My butt is hairier than a wooly mammoth.

My nose hair needs trimming.

I love nuggets.

Nuggets are. People with no limbs except the head.

I have never eaten a MacDonalds. I have had a few KFC. And a lots of Subways. Then it comes to Nando's...