who won war of 1812

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __LynxTamer__, Nov 6, 2012.

1. okay. canada can have the entire commonwealth. we'll still pwn you. ;)

2. Didn't you see Canada invading US in SouthPark the movie?
    We've already sent our secret agents that will bring down the US civilization in an instant.. Eg.
    Celine Dion and Shania Twain in Vegas
    Justin Bieber
    Mike Myers and Leslie Nielson

.. And Captain (dramatic pause) Kirk!

3. I personally like captain canuck

4. lol John Candy did a movie called Canadian Bacon. Laid off US weapons factory workers invade Canada as they had cause too much peace globally. The scene were the Provincial Police fined him for not having his truck sign, an anti Canadian rant, not in both official languages, was cute.
    Canada is building banks in border states in the US.
    US can't play hockey without help from Canada. jk jk sorta

5. thanks for crosby.

but canada has an unfair advantage when it comes to hockey. the whole place is frozen 11 months of the year.

6. Hey!! Only 10 months!! Get it right๎„š๎–๎™

7. To answer the OP, I would not know I was not alive yet.?

8. Crosby is awesome

9. You find me one person who was alive then, and I will pay you $20 and a cookie.

10. This is only my 2 thread and it's 16 pages long this is awesome thx ppl

11. Well the big winner was the U.S. for the the prime property of New Orleans that was gained after the war, New Orleans allowed the U.S. to control all trade down the Mississippi.

12. Crosby needs a helmet with airbags and do does op

13. Ppl purposely hit Crosby in the head

14. Why ask questions anyway can google and then post in here like they knew the answer all along. Lol

15. Lol ya it was just entertaining to see ppl staying about it trolololololololololol

16. I won the war of 1812

17. All we Canucks have to do is cut off the fresh water supply to the continental US.. Next time you Americans drink the water, remember, I pee'ed in it when it was flowing in a stream in the Canadian Rockies!

Now if you'll excuse moi, I'll zip my fly before my wee wee freezes.