who won war of 1812

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __LynxTamer__, Nov 6, 2012.

1. That's probably because of your lack of a lucid and factually based argument. But that's ok. I don't expect anything but banter and extremist views coming from you anyway. Laughter is a nice change

2. The US doesn't have a little inbred royal family so is say we won. Hereditary loyalty should all be executed.

3. @Cynderstrike

It's like you have a condition that twists my words into what you want to see...

4. All Canada baby. We crushed those Americans 

5. The only condition I have is the ability to use logic in the midst of propaganda and bull ****. You buy into the campaign ads. You buy into the media. You perpetuate the status quo that is expected of u. I rise above what is thrown in my face and seek the truth.

6. @Cynder.
    Sure, but they depend on the U.S. For so many things... as do the southern states. (although they won't admit it xP.)
    I have "faith" in the union, I would think/hope that people would value it a lot more than you're implying.

7. so how about that burning of the white house? that was really something.

8. Well the union you speak of is divided in two. Candidates like Romney want the states to fend for themselves. Not much of a union if we don't help each other is it?

9. You can not honestly believe what you say. You just said I, ME, BUCKEYE36 buys into the media. You do realize the media is 95% liberally biased? Wow.

We'll continue this discussion at another time.

10. The media is a whore

11. @Orpheus. Lol. Is it true that most egyptian pharaohs were mentally handicapped because of royal inbreeding? :D

12. You're the one who is always backing Fox New buck Lolz that is a part of the media my friend

13. States know what's best for them, not the federal government. More power to the states means a higher efficiency across the board. This would fix so many problems.

I'm out.

14. the most watched 24hr news network is the media wing of the republican party...please stop with that "liberal bias" lie. it only marks you as a fool that believes anything that their "team" tells them.

15. 95% of the media is liberally biased? LMAO ok... Source is Fox News right?

16. I'm not going to argue this. History is written by the victorious, so the only way to know for sure find somebody at least 200 years old who fought in the war.

Make that a whole whack of 200 year old geezers. Better get some from all sides. :|

17. Fox News is a way better news source than MSNBC. I honestly prefer CNN bc it is in the middle, but still liberal (MSNBC is that far gone, makes CNN look "fair")

18. Buck we tried that already with THE ARTICLES OF THE CONFEDERATION!!! Didn't work well did it?

19. Lol... Fox news...

20. @Wordwaster

Now you are flat out wrong. All studies point to a significant liberal bias in the news media. You cannot refute that with anything but lies.