Who will win the summer wars?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hockeydude2000, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Lol, probably the clan with the most mods in it.

Nahhhhh, it'll go to clan with the most insanely active warriors and most full spy-builds.

2. ZAFT DESTINY ALL THE WAY !!!!! BUT MERC INC. IS LOOKING STRONG....THATS GOING TO BE A EPIC BATTLE !!!!!!!!

3. -Punish- Last war my clan had 4 mods in it

4. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN...LOL...DESTINY HAS NEVER BIN IN 60TH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..STOP HATING 1!!!

5. HGL ZAFT IAC N MERC INC still looking good for shots at first.

6. Important in war my addition

20%=Strength
    70%=War Tactics
    10%=Cooperation

7. Strength 25%
    Tactics 25%
    Cooperation 50%

Cooperation most important in wars. Can't have everyone going off half-cocked every which way.

I support my opinions. Lol

8. Team work and strategy are always more important then pure brute strength.

9. A strong clan will still fail if no one is organized. I've seen it often in this game. For that reason alone I tip my hat to Zaft. I had the privilege to join ZD in the last war and was amazed by the depth of their tactics. They deserve to be on top.

10. MurderLand, you do know you can turn off caps lock right?

11. Dom 100% activity FTW

12. ZAFT Destiny or Last Rights.

Personally I hope ZAFT Destiny wins

13. Hahaha you all only say destiny because u don't know us. But that's fine, I'd love to give u all a surprise 

14. The winner will be the team that gets to the final and brings in the most experienced mercs

15. I say finals are between

Last Rights
    IAC
    HGL
    Zaft Destiny
    Mercenary Inc
    True Spartans
    Ming N bar

16. You'll just have to wait and see who wins.  Se7en S1ns   Don't automatically think that those tough clans will win.

17. I personally believe that IAC is the strongest pound for pound.

18. Trident of Honor will win

19. MERCENARY INC I vouch for them 

20. Nothing against Zaft Destiny but they are currently ranked 11th... Last I heard only the top 8 are in the finals? They will have to step it up if they want to qualify for them. And as a previous post says... The clan with the most experienced mercs in the final will win