Who was #1 when you joined?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Spectre, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Chongo was #1 overall redstar was in the other section an maybe laoda an cella held down the other that was prior to EE back when sw was fashionable an paid mith

2. Erm... Someone was before but I can only recall Majesty for some odd reason :|

3. Majesty was when I joined 4 years ago

4. Nyn was #1 Overall LB for one day.
    That's so cool

We had unlimited allies, hahaha

5. Gor-rilla is the first person I remember seeing as number 1.

6. I'm not sure who was #1 when I joined. The first LB I remember (there has been only one lb these days, not several like now) ...

Lothar of the Hill People
    Kjeld_Maraxus
    xyz
    Kingdom of Wolves

The first 2 went inactive very early if I remember right.

These days there was a lot of movement on the lb, not like now. T3 buildings got released, there was a lot of abuse with these referral codes... also devs allowed to spend more money on the game. Originally there have been a few pro apps and once you bought them all, there was no way to buy anything with real money.

7. Seriously guys how do you remember this stuff 

8. Chongo, before he sold his account lol

9. Chongo_Hombro

10. Re: Who was #1 when you joined?

I was number one. Recognize. :cool:

11. Res why'd you give up ownership of Resilience

12. Because he had bigger and better things to do, so he made SHADOW NINJAS REBORN

13. Probs don't remember me Res but I applied to join resilience like 3 years ago, I was Resilient_Fayinas friend but eagle hated me lol.

14. Redstar ...Cella was no.1 on battle wins with 34k wins and I remember thinking at the time "wow that's a lot" 