who thinks moose should retire?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SPAM____SANDWICH______________, Oct 17, 2012.

1. I dont I love his funny threads!

2. I love how the op's reason for "stealing" cheeses name is that he never wanted that horrible name posting in forums again..... Don't you think it's ironic that he is still posting in forums with that name? :-|

3. Yes
    Trollolol

4. Op should retire

5. I feel that moose does his job as a mod and a player effectively and has no reason to retire.

6. Someone's level of efficiency is not a reason why someone would or wouldn't retire..

"oh man, I'm so inefficient. I guess I'll quit" - said no one ever.

7. err.. Effectiveness*

8. Miss melon!

9. Although I agree with you MissM, (good to see you btw) that guy didn't exactly say because Moose is effective at his job he has no reason to retire. I think he was merely defending Moose, as well as saying he has no reason to retire.

10. I could be wrong, but that's how I interpreted it..

11. Seriously, you disgrace what he was by using his name. Grow a little so I can farm you until you change your name.

Moose is a good mod, very knowledgeable. But, I wouldn't call him the best. That's ISS_Tigress's category!

12. Oh I know. just wanted to point out the uselessness of his comment

13. I think moose should retire…so he can concentrate on KaW more cause I've not seen him on in a while.

14. MISS MELON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. wow op is a complete disgrace to the name he has!
    cheese was a great forumer imo.

and as far as moose retire question,NO i hope not as i like the things he does for this community.
    especially the thread he made for kaw improvement ideas that i think mostly had support,and he pushed it to the devs.
    hope to see the results of his works implemented in this game!!
    no moose dont retire!!

16. Moose is my favorite mod. Has the best sense of humor.

17. Moose does have a good sense of humor and a level disposition.