who thinks moose should retire?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SPAM____SANDWICH______________, Oct 17, 2012.

1. OP is just a hater fraud.

2. moose is a dicl. fact. am i cheese?...NO! i took the opportunity to steal his name so he could never get it back. Seeing as i hated seeing him post in forums i will now retire the name Imitation_Cheese from posting in forums ever again. Alas silence is golden .

3. I like how youve got the wrong name anyway :lol:

4. Is that a bypass? The whole moose is a Dick thing but with a l at the end? Haha

5. Your last thread did suck though. If I were a moderator I would have locked it for the same reason no matter who it was about.

6. Lol this guy is fail farming me :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. Impersonating another player is so fail, and let moose be. He's not bad at all. I guess you're incredibly butthurt by both of them

8. Welcome back, cheese.

9. Daxon.....this isn't cheese lol

10. No just leave now cheese

11. OP- cheese was a forum ledgend, you only hate him because you're jealous of his glory and reputation.

12. Why is this in the wars section anyway?

13. Because its a noob that created the post, duh

14. Lol, oh yeah. Sometimes I just assume players should know, when I guess they obviously don't.

15. Defender to weak......

16. Once a moose always a moose

17. Imitation-Cheese, not imitation_cheese dumbass OP

18. When someome makes a thread about moose retiring, never assume anything, for all we know OP is but hurt from real cheese whacking him up or said a thread he made should be locked (highly likely)

Or more likely still, he's a hater of all the forum regs and veterans like moose and the real cheese because he's such a hate worthy person.

Also with the noobs of today, if u assume anything you will be surprised

19. So imitation_cheese is imitating imitation-cheese?

Cheese

20. i think moose should be hunted and killed. the damn things are a dangerous road hazard.