Who still plays

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by 666-_-PiNDeMoN-_-666, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Rollie Rollie Rollie W/
    of ranch?

2. I was around before epic battles were introduced. Back then the game was on the way out.

3. I started playing right around when kaw introduced clans, ending the forum clan days. Spent a lot of money back then and went fairly high lb. Afterwards reset my account a few times, for the old reset bonuses, and to make lb so out of reach to help me stop the spending. I've taken a lot of breaks from the game in the years I've been playing.
    We used to not run eb during osw for a couple reasons. Of course the obvious reason of less hits on the opponent. But also it gave a active record of your activity to your opponent. Made tracking and planning strips easy.

4. I remember hanging out in the same threads with you years ago. I'm not a poser I actually remember you. You don't remember me? :'( :p

5. No one even likes you

6. You dont recognise alison? Damn you green

7. Still around every now and then. This thread is a great rollcall of some old and bold.

8. Amen

9. I'm back after about a 5 year break lol

10. lmao you obviously didnt play Gaw the last year and a half.;)

11. Almost 5 years off and on

12. Pinky!!!!!

13. "Look at me im so old" "look at me, i remember when" "oh the good old days when"