who is the person in ur life u have always looked up to

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Aequitas-, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perry the Platypus

2. My selfFish...gagaga

3. I've always looked up to the jolly green giant. Of course, everyone does. He's huge

4. My best friend, rocky the unicorn

5. I look up to all the LB dudes (grovel, grovel) and the mods (suck, suck) and the devs (fawn, fawn).

No... actually, they can all go get a back dog up 'em...

The guys in the game I respect are the ones I see play with style and élan. The best player in my long ago clan stopped playing... long ago. He was a legend.

....Kurt Russell... He's pretty cool.

And Mickey Rourke.... Before he did all that nonsense to his face/voice.

6. Sylvester Stallone, my parents, my friends, myself, my newly gf that I hooked up with the night before, that's about it.

7. I look up to me 

8. Aminal from the muppets, nicko mcbrain (iron maiden),Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) and my dad and brother

9. Kurt cobain???? I'm not sure he's such a good role model...

10. Well musicly he got me in the style i play and the way i see things in life a left out Sid Vicious because he was so laid back mainly because he was stoned

11. This guy in my class. he's like 7 feet tall!

12. @Moose, back in H.S our school colors were emerald and white. When I played football my nickname was "Green Giant". It's so nice you looked up to me..

True story though.

In all seriousness, I'd have to say my older brother.

13. Jerry Sandusky and Casey Anthony.

14. My dad:)
    Hes -_-FishMobabyWhirlMajig-_-
    In this game:D
    Hes crazy lol

15. Mum and dad

16. Or criastiano Ronaldo

17. Ive looked up to my best friend Lily. i love and adore the mix of strawberry blonde and ginger that is natrually in her hair, her calm manner, and her friendly smile

i love you Lily. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.