Who are the clans that don't need stacked rosters to war?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __LethalInjection__, Mar 13, 2014.

1. And no trolls here.......ya we lose......but as I said in another thread-any one want to match in system war? It's welcome here :D

2. [​IMG]
    Minas morgul FTW

3. I could say the sane thing about your list that you've obviously wasted so much time on as well. Lol

4. And yes Stranger Danger, i am in a clan that plays the roster game.I have been here since its creation & it didn't use to be that way.

5. The real problem lies with little crappy 2.7m CS builds like infamous being able to even scout an 18-19m CS build. There really isn't any justification for that. Wanna be less than 3m CS with decent BFA? Great! Do you know what though? That should only make you the toughest lollipop kid, it shouldn't put you on the field with real players. ️

6. This thread is hilarious specially coming from one of the worst offending clans using this exploit... Guess udder truly has no shame

7. And to comment on your being there since clan was created and wasn't always like that. Bs they were doin the downplaying roster as little as possible since season 2 get ur facts straight

8. If you can't beat them, join them. If you don't want to join, lose or email devs at support@athinkingape.com

Doesn't feel like devs take forum suggestions seriously anymore.

In all honesty, you should only match based on similar rosters, not combined stat.

9. Agree with the machine, little accounts hitting big builds is crazy. The Devs have messed up again

10. If every build paid a minimum of 30m per hit gh/sh would grow or not be welcome in ee anymore lol.

11. Just like GH they need to get rid of SH, and replace with leagues, each league vary from strength and have their own equipment. So it'd encourage more growth and more preticipation from bigger players and have less no matches lol an idea not solid but it's my two cents ️

12. I believe the last week of season 2 was when most clans realized they could no longer get a winnable match without stacking their rosters.

Coincidentally that was when I shifted from 3-5 wars a week down to less than 1 war per week. Try to do the math on that one Devs.

13. Op, I thought you were not complaining.
    Machine, why small can't hit big? so big players can push those small players like toys, don't want to be hit, grow bigger, I don't think those sh/gh can touch redstar.
    what is stacking roster? does clan with all big attack build call stacking, does a clan with all LB call stacking? if a clan use sh try to get easy match and match with your clan, why do you match them? did you try the same? why zaft never match RH? maybe your clan should build bigger roster and not use sh, oh wait, were you trying to avoid zaft or warlor? because if you do, that means you were trying to get easy match by using sh/gh.

14. they never get rid of GH, the reason people use sh is because sh can make more plunder in eb and can be as effective as gh in EE, people need understand one thing, no matter what what build they try to get rid of, there will always a build pay less then other build in EE, to make all build pay the same in EE is not fair and thus not a option, same thing to make all build have equal chance of success hit on other build is not fair either.

15. A sh with as little as 4t in allies can hit small Allie lb players (meaning guys/girls 150-200) are u really suggesting that we all need to be bigger then Allie lb 149 so we can try to get outta range ?

16. a sh can hit top 149 lb, yes, can they hit successfully? if they put 4t in building, how big can they hit? some player big in cs but small in bra, some player big in bfa but small in cs, they work equally hard, I think 4t building will give more cs then 4t bfa.

17. 4t bfa plus the right sh build ... Be successful ? Not usually but with the hidden mech in kaw that gives an advantage to smaller players hitting up they win way more then they should ...

18. I agree u can't ban an entire build but plunder does need to be adjust to discourage warring with small /large mix making weakness on large rosters that balance a lb/sh clan true weaknesses in the roster not getting the best of both worlds

Give and take just as every build in kaw was intended

19. To answer to the op I think chaos reborn kotfe and the hit squad used to war without GH/ sh but I haven't seen them war anymore, I might be wrong though

20. I respect them for that