Who actually won? (revised)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Codeine, Jan 23, 2014.

1. And no Cody u never ran from a war. Just piss ur clan off so bad that they rather kick and ban u and fight without u. How does that smell? I wouldn't know. Never been kicked once 

2. Wulf your still around though you retired

3. I think it's especially good for OG morale for u to refer to WDGAF as a bus running u over too. Did that piece of propaganda come straight from the top? Maybe a kind of reverse psychology team spirit pump up?

Cody. Yes u are dumb. Yes I believe a little butthurt. And I would hope slightly embarrassed now too. But maybe too dumb to recognize.

4. That's it I'm done. Cody made me. And now I stop. Good luck my friends in OG. ️

5. Definitely too dumb 

6. Who was fighting

7. Wow. :lol:

8. Codeine does not represent OG. I am appalled by his post. I apologize to Apocalypse/UC/Warlor.

9. This is the cf i was talkin about

10. It's true that there were hurt feelings in OG and things said. Ppl will vent. I hope our friends in Apoc/Warlor/UC will not take it personally and will understand that it can take a day to get ones head straight. It is OG policy that this crap talk is to stop immediately. This has been posted to clans in OG. Clearly codeine didn't get the message: codeine do not post representing these ideas as OG ideas.

11.  Keep ScoutLawz out of my pm plz. I prefer newsfeed talk. It's been open for business for months. Have at it oG.

12. I'm reading this over and also apologize to WDGAF. This bs is not how we conduct war, and i repeat that codeine is not speaking for OG. I am sorry you had to be subjected to it. oG is not seeking to fight our battles on forums. We will see you where it counts.

13. Thanks Willow. WDGAF will keep it clean as well. 

See you in the news ️

14. Respect, Willow

15. If you didn't want your cf made public, you shouldn't have made it in the first place

16. Much respect to my friends in OG, love you guys. Jeff im looking at you most :)

17. Not sure what bs you are referring to willow. The fact that apoc and uc accepted zafties cf terms (mutual cf) and left war or that queenvasia (long time zaftie) is now in regulators?

I wasn't aware that posting facts on forums is now considered wrong. But hey, I just dumb kid. Don't no nuthin 

18. By bs he means playing a part in the childish forum banter, but on a different note, codeine from AAH codeine ? Remembahh me ?

19. 

20. Code my my my who died and made u the boss of everything U might need to build a bridge and get over yourselfhe said she said blah blah blah its done move on