Which clan VS Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *YA_iiiiiiiiiiSUCKiiiiiiiiii_FI (01), Dec 31, 2012.

1. If u come anyware close to numbers to fight zaft atm ur goona get crushed. 23 and 1 the clan I war in we let big ppl come to war ended up with 89 active. The main problem is there bottom 90 was stronger than a lot of clan bottom 60. I think even zaft would enjoy a war if enough stronger ppl made a clan to war them. The problem is will other clan be able to come together to make that epic war?

2. I'll take on zaft easy peasy. 1vs.zaft.

3. Only a super clan full of LB Players, Tower Builds and Omets might stand a chance.

4. I honestly want to see someone take down zaft

5. @gladiator. Your comment on the first page, well, they have all the strong players 

6. And lots of tower builds wouldn't work either. RedStar, Cella, and Laoda can take down the tower builds. No sweat

7. As well as having unlimited LB players on their side, don't forget that ZAFT is also a formidable war machine. Zodiac is filled by 95% of ZAFT members. The remaining 5% are selected guests. As 95% of players are ZAFT they have osw experience which does help with sw too. Plus ZAFT has a good strategy up their sleeve in my oponinon.

8. Zaft is ultimate but If we all work then they can be defeated. I don't think many zaft peeps are forumers luckily :)

9. Ok I have a dumb question.
    Why can't someone in the all-star war become an admin and recruit 200 players. They would be unstoppable even by zaft.

10. It would require the takeover of iG, getting spies in zaft, trillions of gold spent and all 120 slots in iG filled with hlbc war vets that are potted up in the hundreds of thousands, with a zaft or lr genius commander behind it all to work everything out. In other words, it would be hard but fun and possible

11. How to beat a clan who seems to own 80% of all underpriced allies and are always in osw 

12. The Funny Thing Is That ZAFT Is Not The Only Unbeaten Clan Doing EE.

13. I don't understand the point in making a super clan, it takes no strategy to win and you've outclassed yourselves from warring against the majority of kaw. Kinda takes the fun out of it. Maybe someone can explain?

14. Look like some clown (too afraid) create an alt to start this thread just to stir some shlt .. lol

15. Nice breaking ToU :roll: ^!

16. I'm thinking that maybe 4 seasons could beat them o_O but maybe not :p

100 tower builds active may beat them but even then prolly not

17. Comley, Ares and TYR have more then 100 members if I'm not mistaken

18. :lol: i saw someone calling me an clown !!! :mrgreen:
    1) I'm the main not alt
    2) Just purely asking for comments. Not trying to stir any clan war :D

The reason for this thread is i do obvious ZAFT recent wars and mostly are "pwar".
    So seeking any way or any clan able to defeat them.

Clear ? EB Noob :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

19. ppl here forget that ZAFT is now full of tower builds (that's requirement) 10-15ppl are LB players (they switch wheb someone of theb cant fight) and many T5BC I saw FAITH and Kreutzritter with them.
    So only way is tournament when losing clans join together.
    I was with friends in iG and HGL and only way is iG HGL MG maybe A n D (they have many YAFI fighters with 5spydef who could make probs).
    But this will be hard managed .... LB ppl rather join ZAFT then try project without predicted result

20. EB noob?? .. i dare u to pitch your main against me .. but of cos u wouldn't dare .. y else would u create this alt anyway .. go on denying n justify little wuzz

Last post here .. Aint wasting time with a loser