Where did you find out about KaW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jackson, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Where did you find about KaW? Was it on the toilet? Did a friend tell you about it? (Really doubt it because half of you don't even go outside, let alone have friends) or did you see the apes we all hate advertising it while you were having your daily pleasure? Because we all know that's where you see da best ads. I was just browsing Mochi games one day... R.I.P Mochi games, you'll be missed :(... and saw some weird transgender gurl with a sword and shield and I was like ermagerdddd.

So I couldn't resist finding out wut dis gurl was doinggg. I've been in wuv wiv Arkosa and KaW ever since cuz i haz no life.

Tell meh

2. Re: Where did you find about KaW

lol a friend told me about it

3. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Man. I wish i wuz you. I'm so jelly rn ;(

4. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Some 8th graders were playing it... So I created an account, and the rest is history

5. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Because 8th graders are so cool, right???!!

6. Re: Where did you find about KaW

I found out about KaW from my cousin, Salekh Suliman Mohammed Muhammed Mohamed Muhamed Tauseef Suliman Bah aaqil abid rohil roro salemn authar areno aawad.... Jefferson. He died at the age of 69, sadly.

7. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Play search

8. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Friend made me play 4 years ago. Got LLBC and quit then came back when He told me to play again zzz

9. Re: Where did you find about KaW

By accident (App Store).

10. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Ewwwww. Who even uses that :/

11. Re: Where did you find about KaW

That's how most of the ata devs were born!

12. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Really? HTE has never talked to me sadly.

13. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Lmfao ya no bud rl friends

14. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Has zta ever talked to you? And what are real life friends?

15. Re: Where did you find about KaW

16. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Recommended list on android market, I never even liked these type of geeky games.

17. Re: Where did you find about KaW

Geeky games? No, no no no sir. This is the game all of the popular and rich people play! TakuniTheCat is indeed Kim Jong Un, did you know?

18. Followed 140 other people from another phone game that closed its servers after 3 years.

19. Rest in peace Future Combat :(

20. It was kinda obvious FC was gonna shut down but GaW was just uncalled for because there was like 10 dudes who spent 20k before it was announced plus it was thriving a lil bit moar.