Where are the mods/devs???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Eiwa, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furthurmore it is in Fan Fiction. And many other players have serialized works there too. sean, bulldog etc.

2. I haven't actually read them all but it seems players are bumping making fun of them and having their own discussions more than anything else. If players don't like it, don't post. If it's not active enough it'll fall off the AT eventually.

3. It's the best story series ever

4. lol. such modding. it isn't like it is perfectly clear that suzanne is the one bumping the threads into at with posts like "lol" and "?"

5. lol

*Sarcasm fully intended :lol:

6. And include the "okay then"

#BringbackFM

7. Next time you need urgent assistance, let a mod know or contact someone who can reach them.

Key is to let appropriate channels be aware of the disturbance, so they can correct it immediately.

8. As was pointed out previously, the lack of punctuation, the fact that Suzanne ignores the kind help for editing or making a more decent thread, and the bumping by Suzanne through nonsensical sentences makes it a spam. Why is fan fiction even in active topics (android, I don't know about other devices).

I agree, bring back forum mods who actually take the time to READ the posts. You'd know that none of Suzanne's threads is worth anything if you'd read them. The whole situation is a bad joke gone too long but I guess I'll keep laughing hysterically since many are still bumping the threads.

9. Fan fic stories and the like are not for everyone. That's not reason enough to say get rid of them.

What needs to happen is mods need to make sure it's in the appropriate section, heaps of threads that can be condensed don't clog up AT and the comments on such threads are kept on topic. I'm not one to go into fan fic because that's not my thing. I don't comment on those threads either though. Mods/devs just need to monitor plauers when we have the current situation. Clean up the threads and hand out warnings where appropriate.

10. The threads have already been merged into one, the thread has been dealt with as there was several violations within the thread.

Next time, if there is a report you personally want to do, please report the thread or contact one of us and we will tend to it, please be patient as sometimes in certain times we maybe busy in real life.

As the issue has been sorted and now I'm done my rounds, I'm closing this thread.

Thank you for the reports today guys.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.