Where are the mods/devs???

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Eiwa, May 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why has Suzanne been able to spam troll forums in complete impunity? I am upset to the point of having fits of hysterical laughter whenever I check the active topics. Where are the mods? Why is Suzanne still posting when all their threads have been reported? Is there some conspiracy in the work?
    I posted on several mods' walls, only got one reply but they locked the wrong thread. Suzanne's threads have been reported, so devs should know about them.

2. don't worry. i'm here now. everything is going to be okay. now tell me, where did the were-troll touch you?

3. Like I just said.

4. You can see it via phones too (at least I can)

5. I'm on android, and Suzanne's threads are all over the place both in actives and fan fictions. I know that it's the people replying on Suzanne's threads that keep them alive, but come on...

6. Hehe.

Imitation-Cheese's "people who make this forum great" thread sandwiched between "werewolf rp story" threads by Suzanne.

7. Ah, that is weird. Just checked it out on my Droid. I can see them too. Always thought that FF threads didn't show up in actives. I was mistaken. :D

8. you're welcome.

9. It used to be that way, no idea when (or why) it changed

10. Bring it to a mods/devs attention if it bothers you that much. They can merge the threads if they see fit.

Or PM Susanne and try and explain there are better ways to present stories, like in all one thread rather than multiple. Obviously a new forumer without much experience in KaW.

11. Suzanne knows. She has been told several times on her previous post. Yet she still continues to do it and spams additionally by writing a few word responses then on a seperate post adds a question mark or a period. Clearly spamming.

12. Forgot to mention that I've already done that. The one mod who replied did not do anything. Many have suggested Suzanne to put all threads together, edit the posts, all kinds of tips...Nothing. I'll edit my original post, thanks.

13. Clearly new to forums and isn't aware RP type threads are not KaW friendly :lol:

Really though, with everyone making fun of what you write, would you respond favourably? Just needs to learn the ropes of the forums. She might have some potential, don't scare her away.

14. She/he already did it. Titan saw the 10 threads that PRIME bumped for merging. Titan be like "Hey, let's lock the thread that has been duplicated and let the AT dirty!"

15. not sure what you just said.

16. Bagel meant I already contacted mods. Drgn replied, thanks for letting me know. I'll contact support if I have to. You should check Suzanne's threads by the way, it seems you don't understand what's going on.

17. In all reality, each thread is on its own worth being a thread, and it's not like they were all posted at once, it's just a matter that trolls like bumping them all at once.

18. Karma's lurking :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.