When Metro Dont Trust You

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #Bae101Alert

2. 

3. Hmmmm. Bond I seem to remember you have had your fair share of broken swords and were in the same position as a wc during a few seasons in the past. People in glass houses bud.

4. BG hammer got my back :lol: good war bg

5. Noone has your back bud. Just calling out someone just as bad as you. Recognize m8

6. You know that half of Vro thinks your annoying right and trying to kick you out of top 10 :lol:

7. Face it the only persons opinion that really matters is your own. People are scared of what's different and what they don't understand. Now i could go on about how literally 2-3 days ago Master was asking for me personally. But no bud I prefer to leave that behind. Why? Because I don't actually care about what other people think.

8. So why you judging other people?

9. This clan sucks...(someone please farm me)

10. I wasn't the one judging. You said they have your back. When clearly they were calling out hypocrite that does the same things as you. I don't judge anyone actually. To each their own. You act how you want and I will act how I want, simple as that. Now because you are taking up too much of my time trying to cause a fight that won't happen. The best of luck to you.

11. Its impossible to not judge... You are almost always constantly judging. .js

12. Doesn't mean you have to judge in a negative way. Honestly I don't care enough about other people to judge them.

13. Think scrubs should be listed as legit clan now, after our war against metro..

14. Orrr we should have phoenix clan there after a win against ducking buffoons(nvm it shouldn"t count)

15. Yo ren did we win again?

16. Rip wattz said 'we'

17. Op claimed his clan demolishes ffa clans.. then lost when a ffa clan actually tried, so your point? Why does our win not count? No inactives

18. This Arcanine guy is so annoying

19. He should like quit kaw tbh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.