What's your favourite KaW experience?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by xXxRPL_I_AngusEmpire_l_RPLxXx, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Beating MK as a wc with unstacked roster (when MK was actually good,well cuz they stacked roster)...very good and close war

2. Personally my favorite experiences are the mishaps in CC

3. When you assassinate an enemy in we and you know (by the weird amount of his spies lost) that you just got a KO.
    Then the rush to SKO before you're KO'd.

4. Posting on the forums for the first time... Wait wtf did I even post? And when?

5. First time i got a sod drop 

6. @the beginner - if you look at the history for ZER0 CLAN then you'll see the stats for your war.

My favorite experiences in KaW have been the OSWs. It's why I don't keep any decent allies even to this day.

7. Warring with Worms in S1 and losing to PoC by 110m (in one of the old large EE roster wars). From then on it was always our goal to blow PoC out of the water, as they were the best EE clan (which we eventually did).

The fights with Red Paladin Assassins and the constant mole wars.

Waking up one morning and seeing we had lost to Wolves, and Val then disbanding Worms in shame. 

8. @land no, because gok was disbanned. You can see they warred. But not the stats of Gok/leaderboard.