What's the best route for hansel?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MIUlRIlJIElLIElSIElIYIlDlEIR, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I built 23 level 1 volaries... It takes foooooreeevvveeerrrr to upgrade

2. Or you can just buy lvl 2'as one by one.

3. I'm working on B, after I sell all my allies to buy my friend.

So until then, I'm doing C.

4. To pummeler shush dude its not an exploit realy its a matter of war experience

5. Lvl 3 vols one by one . But on low lands build some T4 attack I'd recommend

6. just got to land complete.... so it's a mix of answers....

Just need to know what would be the fastest route to get to...

25 vols lvl 1
    23 sos lvl 3
    1 lvl 3 coe

would i gain plunder by building vols?

7. Switch to tower build its your best bet

8. Kaybran: yeah an experience in exploits. Best route is back door.

9. SoS conversion last is best. Better to have 1 colony and 24 vols than 25 vols and 1 CoE. Higher plunder and higher strength.

Do the attack builds first and just save up to do a lvl 3 volary at a time.

10. save up for 25 lv3 vols and convert

Then 24 lv3 SoS And convert

[​IMG]

11. Save up for 1, build it, then carry on. Saving for all 25 in one go isnt a good idea.

12. Take the I75 west, get off at exit 14, take a left at the 2nd stop sign, keep going til you hit a two lane gravel road, take a right when you see old farmer joes silo, keep going 3 more miles and then you've arrived at hansel

13. will i really get more plunder for having a t5 atk building but having sos instead of vol?

14. Youre better off keeping guilds and a T5 attack building than converting to SoS until youve got all your lands.

15. i already have 50 land... 1 lvl 3 coe 48 lvl 4 guilds and 1 castle....

will making my coe into guild and building a lvl 3 colony increase plunder by a decent amount? let's say 500k?

16. It should do. Ideally you would now convert the other HL's into lvl 3 volaries and then do the SoS after that.

17. one more thing... more damage = more rewards at end of eb right?

i just made 1 vol and my plunder dropped for 1m... on bonus from allies... so i sold my vol and made a guild....

what would be the fastest way to get to my end game? save up 1 tril and build vols and sos or do it one by one?

18. Built a vol lvl 1, 2 or 3?