What's the best route for hansel?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MIUlRIlJIElLIElSIElIYIlDlEIR, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I'm about to reach land 50 in a couple of days....

Just want to know what would be the best route to go for...

A. Save up to build 25 lvl 1 vols
    B. Save up to build 23 lvl 3 sos
    C. Build lvl 1 vols 1 by 1
    D. Save up to build lvl 3 vols 1 by 1

2. C or D:) I'm currently in the process of C right now. Upgrading to lvl3

3. so selling my guilds and building lvl 1 vols won't hurt my plunder?

4. Vols don't hurt plunder but SoS do. Personally I'd try and go for B as that is my current plan.

5. well my goal is to get to 25 lvl 1 vols and 23 lvl 3 sos... i don't mind the route going there as long as it's the fastest....

if vols don't hurt plnder then... doing vols 1 by 1 wold be the best answer?

6. If ur looking for fastest way go full guild and do haunts. Once u have enough money saved, full convert ll to sos's and voltaries on hl

7. E. Find a good war clan and get your red paladin equipment before devs figure out that stacking with small builds is just another exploit in the system.

8. A and B. With your build Building SOS will hurt your plunder and building volaries will absolutely destroy it. Or you could do like me and stay a guild hansel and collect allies :).

9. jst stay small and shop for allies? =p

10. A or C
    B would destroy your plunder with guilds on highland . I'm doing c because I'm to impatient:)

11. will my plunder increase as i build vols? or will it decrease? if yes when will my plunder go up again?

12. I saved up a for half to go straight to lvl3 then went 1 by 1 on the rest. Takes forever, but eventually got there.

13. Your max you will see in a haunt is 31m per hit with a few 100k drop from first to last hit.

14. Depends what eb. Definitly Need to be on haunts maybe 5m max drop I've heard.

15. i currently only get 27m bonus from allies

16. Volaries don't hurt plunder for guild hansels? I built a t5 building and it killed my plunder. I would have been better off with empty land, so I sold it as soon as I bought it. Maybe volaries are different.

17. Best route, as others have said, is to invest in active allies until you can do the switch all at once. If you play the ally market correctly, earnings from allies will more than make up for the difference in plunder. In fact, once you get past the first few tril in allies you should make more from ally trading than from plunder.

Because of this, the decision to upgrade from guilds to Volaries shouldn't be about plunder. The only good reasons to upgrade are either because you want the stats or because you're sick of shopping for allies.

18. I heard spy buildings work good for hansels