whats next?

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by DotNet, Oct 12, 2016.

1. I'm not saying events themselves or them making a profit is stupid. I completely understand their need for profit. They are a business after all and that's what they are here for. I'm saying a copy paste format for however many months on end is stupid. Is it really that difficult for them to show some initiative? Make a change? It's been continuing like this for months...

KaW is their product. And we are the ones who use it. We can speak up and talk if there's a problem if we think so.

I can understand them being burnt out. KaW has been running for 7+ years. If that's the case, say so. Devs are silent. Pretty much all the time. I'm not a mind reader and if they won't speak, I'll listen to their actions. Which leaves much to be desired.

2. We do need a road map. At least give us something. The dev's pulled over while my thumb was up. Worst idea was getting in. They never told me where they are going.

3. No one acknowledged my idea 

4. Bring back resets

5. Bring back indi wars with other than Classic Knockout.

6. I don't know who you all are kidding, but you ain't never leaving. You can say it as much as you want. C u next tuesday boys and girls.

7. Awesome ideas. Moving forward, I want to push for as many community events as possible.

Shoutout to xXP_3Xx_-DotNet-_xXP_3Xx, I spent several hours reading your old posts. There are a ton of posts to sort through, so feel free to refer me to your favorite threads.

8. Typical devs response, skip over the hard to awnser questions & go directly to what you can offer a round about awnser to.

9. Yup events have become tiresome, its been said by many for a long while but i wouldn't hold my breath expecting it to change for the better, if at all, any time soon lol.

10. Gregory,

A good place to start in respect to making this community happy, is to inquire with former administrators who were stationed here in kaw in the past. Top of my head, Naz, Jodie, Mark, Bruce or Derek are the best people who have ever worked on kaw. They were very active in participation and since the transfer of station, things have declined here in game I believe and their presence is missed.

The main qualm here, is how this game fails to deliver any game-breaking innovation since then. Time and time again, players have shown disinterest in the direction this game has taken, yet it goes overlooked. It is why, the game has gone from 35,000 active users last year, to now about 20k. Next week, will mark my 7th year of playing this game, I'm greatly shocked at the reversal, of how things have shifted to a dim light, from once was a shining paradigm of a winning top grossing game.

A xtal here and there is not enough to retain the short attention spanned-users interest for long. Just food for thought. The core userbase is still here. Focus on what makes this game fun and successful from the start. War and the social side that comes with it. Not pure regurgitated events as it's been the last 3 years straight.

11. Thanks for raising these questions OP. We need to keep asking these things.

12. Good thread

13. Idea threads have been steadily declining as of late. But make sure you do flick through the ones in forums posted previously.

There's lots of good and interesting feedback if you pay attention.

Act on it though. And don't remain silent and do nothing like the previous ATA employees that bothered to show up. Answer the hard questions and don't be so vague all the time.

Lots of players are still here, interested in seeing the game continue. And it can continue, with the right attitude IMO.

Good luck, Greg. I hope to see you around more permanently.

14. I did like that one pvp event with the curse mechanic. Forced me to hit more than just 4-6 people

15. Shoutout to xXP_3Xx_-DotNet-_xXP_3Xx, I spent several hours reading your old posts. There are a ton of posts to sort through, so feel free to refer me to your favorite threads.

Im glad 0.0 :)))

16. They can still be transparent and give some ideas of Whats in store,
    Can even give vague completion dates but also keep us updated on how progress is
    or even if they've decided to scap
    certain plans/ideas etc.....but meh it is what it is I guess

18. it still continues to amaze me how out of touch a vocal minority of users are on this application with knowledge of business... my god.

19. I wouldn't describe ATA staff as particularly "vocal".

20. 100% this