Whatever happened to the good old kingdoms at WAR?!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MurderP, Nov 7, 2013.

1. What happened? T4-T6 Happened.

2. All I know is that I would slap my parents if they named me "Bryce"️️️

3. It got updated. Try going App Store and update yours today.

4. I love ebs 

5. I say just let this thread die unless you are going to have a legitimate response.

6. It started when war became a system. Went downhill from there.

7. You are aware of the fact that you're in a no farming clan, right?

8. i used to say this in 2011. i realize now thats stupid, people just choose the easy path to the top. pvp will never be king until it outpays the ais by enough for the possible return hits to be worth it. even back in 2010 i made money off our clan osfs and inactives. tbh, rarely did i even hit active players, mostly i just got hit, and remember this was the golden age, when 324k-324k spy was an osf, 512k 384k was the best attack build. just face that we will never have pvp how it was meant to be again.

9. OP you said "when war ravished across the kingdoms". Last I checked war is still ravaging across the kingdoms, UC,OG,Apoc,wdgaf,Zaft all in war and have been for months. Several smaller osw's have broken out as well while this large one is going on.

10. Devs need more money

11. I just wish hitting players payed 3x more then ebs

12. Yup I agree farming should pay great, the three aspects of this game are EBs, E-war, and osw/farming. EBs and e war are very rewarding, farming not rewarding at all. The devs are basically telling their players that play for osw that they are not important and they don't care if you stick around 