What would you like to see in season 6?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pinkfrogsofireland123, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Well i would line to see big indi again , also more wars a day . Becose during week i almost cant do wars becose of my job and the one after is to late becose 5hrs after i have to get up for work again. Like s4 was perfect loved that one

2. Just to note that the turnout for war 23 was really excellent: we had 11 match-ups and 330 accounts warring at the same time.

The lag was terrible.

If ATA intend for Season 6 to attrack a multitude of new players to war, but still squeeze everyone into the same restrictive time slots, I hope that they're taken steps to ensure their server can handle the increased workload.

3. I think there should be 6x wars per day, as everyone had different schedules to work around

4. agreed with the 6x wars

5. Not at all actually.

6. I'm not a warring player normally, however it would be great to see the warring system fixed so that players could enjoy their own individual play style.

1. Mith equip that auto increases to stay with current promo gear. (Until new season comes out)

2.PvP/PvE plunder bonus for collecting a full set.

3. Perhaps a few new mith spells. Example one that guarantees 100% success for enchanting (short time limit on it).

4. Offer achievements (#1 war commander, MVP, Most Ko's) ext. Something along those lines. They do not haft to give bonuses. However would be a proud achievement to have to show off.

7. I like Radagast'ssuggestion especially re: broken swords

More war times for options in all timezones.

Inactive once? Sword of shame + 2 day ban.
    Inactive twice? 1 week ban.
    Inactive 3x? Lose all items, cannot enter wars for remainder of season.

I did well in S5 even if it was pretty volatile. The headgear i got is still one of the best in the game. I would suggest that we focus on really powerful rings/trinkets for S6, which are still low in stats and we add a PvP gold bonus to that. It would work well in my opinion with the war theme.

Please implement a Xtal sign up system for the Indie wars. I had suggested in S5 that it could be done side-by-side a regular sign up. I called it a Tournament sign up (Xtal) and a Brawl (Regular) sign up. That would in one stroke eliminate 90% of issues with inactives, non-Xtals etc.

My crazy idea is that War Equip actually should give a % boost to all of you other Equipment (which is why I think a Trinket or Ring would work well thematically). Offer the same option we had last year to enchant (i.e.., go full attack, full spy or mix) but instead of stats give it a permanent boost to all spy other equipment.

That would do two things:
    1. Make war equipment a real goal to work towards
    2. Ensure that it has 'legs' in the future of the game, i.e., it remains relevant independently of the event drops.

This should be possible to do easily; it is similar to banners after all.

8. A reward for those between rank 500-1000. Work can get in the way.

9. Why not have teams of 100? Ranging in sizes and builds

10. A reward system that would benefit the player and the clan.

11. Ok....

Reward for Top 1000: 50 mith
    Reward for Top 500: 100 mith

That's probably what the reward would be if they had that

12. 1k is farfectched how many times you counting each person???

13. In that caae i will war just for fun.

14. More time slots for Asia n Aussies to help them out.

2 levels of entrants:
    Veterans and Acolytes
    Reason for this is some r hardcore n others r more casual. Nothing against casual warriors at all but there is a definite distinction there. The rewards r an enticement n need to better reflect the time many hardcore warriors put in n not be so easily outdated in upcoming events. War rewards should be indicative of war results n not in the same heap as eb event EQ.

Wars should be added to our profiles.

Season Wars should have have their own status as in maybe a new leaderboard for individuals. Can even add a secondary board for offseason warriors

Would like to see the best of the best of all size builds earn the right to a SPECIAL weekend tourney in their class of size including all bfa bfe n build. A playoff if u will for bonus rewards commensurate with the time n effort those ppl put forth. A wrap up FINALE.