What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Moody, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Zep, relax yourself. Don't make me get Sean on here.

He'll turn you so nice that a plethora of old women will be lined up at your house ready to squeeze your cheeks and bake you cookies.

2. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

EDIT: ADDED MORE BECAUSE MOODY LOVED IT SO MUCH

3. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I dislike brownnosers

4. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Will you guys just make Skeezer a VK so he can stop panting like a dog in heat and slobbering all over forums

5. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

You really don't get it do you? I don't post on the forums to get vk. I do it because I enjoy it. Why do something you don't enjoy? You enjoy trolling although you do rarely post some helpful comments. If I didn't enjoy using the forums I wouldn't use them. Stop assuming I do it for personal gain.

6. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Nice speech, you seem rather valiant.

7. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I nominate Led Zepplin for Mod. We need someone on the outside looking into things earnestly.

8. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I also nominate Dirty Larry for Valiant Knight. His activity stubborn honest and accurate attitude is more deserving than half of the people on that list.

9. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I think you need to realise that there exists people that are nice and positive just because that's how they are. Not everyone trying to be nice and act mature are trying to get VK.

I wonder how the forums and the game would have been if everyone acted pessimistic...

10. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Can someone tell me how they make the red banners with writing on them please...

11. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Code:
    [title]TITLE NAME[/title]

12. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Bunch of noob wannabe mods :D

13. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

*4th July 2015*
    Edited for Willy's name change

14. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

(y)

15. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

@ Moody - I think it would be better to have the new name for Willy displayed in the link, and the old name at the end. Like I shown below. Just a suggestion! :)

XmusJaxonFlaxon-Waxon - is known by many players as an entertainer amongst the community. Through his thousands of posts, unique sense of humour, and positive attitude they continue to make the forums a fun place to be. While many people treat Kingdoms at War as an extremely hardcore game Willy reminds us to step back and have some fun every once in a while.
    OLD NAME: xXIlBlackHandWillyIlXx

16. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Thanks!! Looks good!

17. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Ngl chocolate, was a quick edit because of time issues. Will decide on a decent format and change a little later :) but thank you for your suggestion 

18. Oh, okay. No problem!

19. Edit 24th July 2015
    Update for Willy's and Fireballs name changes
    And -IIXII-AJ-IIXII-

20. Champions of kaw. Real scholars of the game.

Live, Laugh, Love, Led ️