What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Moody, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

VKs are given VK because of who they are and what they do. Devs look and say "hey. Keep up the good work." Not "hey. Make sure everyone is nice to everyone and works together and follow the rules and mute any and all that break the rules"

VK is an acknowledgment. Mod is a job.

It's like comparing someone getting a good citizen award with someone who graduates police academy. Yea. You could. But why would you be so fricken stupid?

2. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Awesome way of avoiding the question all together. You know how you look.

I don't even see a 1yr badge.

Anyway. Continue yo hate mantra. ️

3. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

4. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Such a fail edit.

5. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

All hail the Valueless Knights, the devs tools with the light blue names, the phone app heroes that make this game "better".

May your names get bluer and your rewards in life be as worthless as the things you did to achieve them.

6. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Everything done in this game is worthless. Cause, ya know. It's a game. If you think anything here is worth anything, you need to seek professional help.

7. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

You spend time playing this game. It's good to know your time is worthless.

I enjoy playing kaw and find it very worthwhile, a fun place to spend a fraction of my leisure time. Just as I enjoy volunteering to help people in real life. Also very rewarding.

"Helping" people in a phone game doing things the developers should, for free no less and getting a blue color name? That's worthless.

8. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I love this thread!

Support to the gallons of Haterade!

9. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Well. Since you mention it.

In your reply, be sure to answer:

A) How do we know what others do to help IRL and how should we reward them in KaW?

B) How do we know you're telling the truth about being oh so helpful in RL?

Its a good thing what you find worth while and what others find worthwhile isnt standard by which we based everything as. I love living in a world were we aren't all the same person or have the same mind/moral compass.

10. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Love this thread!

11. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

A) That's what you got out of what I've been saying?

B) Again, see A.

Are you on something?

12. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I've never changed how I am. I'm a guy who likes this game, and also, contribute regularly to comedic blogs and articles and such.

I started foruming in 2011 here when it was easy to be a quirky and careless personality. Moose was the resident comedian, and it things were tighter then.

I don't trip and fall trying to help people, I don't kiss anyone's ass. I haven't changed a bit since I've started playing KAW. Sure! If you need help, I will help you. If you need me, I'm usually around. But I am a realist. I'm not online all the time. I have less time in RL to play these days.

But I see VK's are being confused with mods. We are recognized for contributing. Not interviewed, not required to do anything except continue to be positive. If we were not, and became negative impacts to the community, VK honors would be removed.

Do. Do good. And never expect anything in return. Humility is a lost art these days.

13. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

We are gonna give VK for RL helping people?

14. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Yes, feel free to submit your community service hours to the devs. Court ordered hours do not count.

15. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

I'm screwed then.

Oh wait, no. I did laundry last week. I'm good.

16. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Didn't run over an elderly woman at the cross walk today.

Pile that on

17. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

The only one confusing mods vs vk is the noob vk lol. Funny you dont see anybody bashing this guy because hes not on here all day making idiotic peo devs balls posts like the other 2 noobs....i mean everyone knows moose was an idiot and disciples of moose are bound to be dumb but as bad as it is ....aj and moody do a glod job of giving the others a bad name.

18. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

You're literally moaning because we're active?  righto

19. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

No ...because you constantly have poop on your nose

20. Re: What/Who are the Valiant Knights?

Ah! So you don't care about VKs at all :p

You just dislike my opinion differs from yours and so leads to insults and personal attacks... Meh whatever