What really annoys you in KaW?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Valkyrie-XV, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Lmao I just saw your war results. You guys tried to win? Half the clan was inactive, and the other half only did like 7 actions each. Not even a clan with double the members could keep a clan down that bad.

There was no trying.

2. I shouldent b in forums shhhhh but one of your members told us exactly what yah was going to do. Walled our clan owner and said yeah dont waste xstals becuase we not going to mith or xstal becuase we are testing something. That dont sound hard fought :(

3. Fought hard?? Your whole team only managed 96 actions as a whole in 2 hours. Plus no mith? You didn't fight you tucked tail. Anyway. Just had to give a laugh here. I'm out

4. A member did that? Seriously?

Let me just say, I ain't a perm here. I let my home clan, because they weren't doing today's war. And I came here off wc.

5. Swift, you did 8 acttions.

You were saying?

6. As the owner of the other clan, i would like to say, i received two wall posts telling us they were not going to mith, xtal or try to win this war. Was also mentioned they only signed up for palafin eb afterwards. So seeing that this is becoming more and more of a trend we have decided to keep attacking and force this clan to Gail free moth eb

7. We won't forfeit the eb. But as I've found out a few minutes ago we had plans to lose. Keep attacking me.

I didn't know about our plans. Just thought it was a normal EE war.

8. Seeing as devs can't stop clans from warring, we can stop clans like this from ruining wars just for few mith eb

9. I do not understand why you are so mad. At first i was on your side, but then, when everyone was supporting tgia, i checked the war stats and seriously, blue sect didn't even try. If you don't like getting hits just move back in your home clan and don't be so dramatic. It's a war game after all.

10. Ok. Any mods reading this, please lock. If not I will pm a forum mod.

And to the other clan. I'm sorry this happened. I joined and didn't know they were this type of clan. What you are doing is acceptable now.

11. Simple solution. Sell ally, pots, attk build. Become pure spy and farm 1 lucky person that's hitting u for 2 weeks. Pick one that doesn't like the hits. Usually the one that posts that he loves hits is the one who will tire the quickest of them.

12. Yeah I got 8 actions. I was using full attack pots but rarely got through their high def pots and BFE.

13. 1B to 53B? That's not a war. Why allow you to get mith/gold when you let them destroy you?

14. swifty - did u really post this?

Wow. u guys sign up for war to do paladin EB.

Waste 2 hrs of our time .

u did not mith. u have no pots.

We dont care about the W. We want to war. This is Trial period. A time for us to see how this version of the war system will work. Be able to provide feedback to devs. Help prepare us for Season 2.

And ur clan signed up only to get free 12-14 mith. **** take 14 from me. Give me a war.

15. I checked. There are no rules sayimg we cant attack the whole clan as long as we want.

Your actions got a responce.

What is done from here is up to tgat clan and others like it

16. I didn't know we were going to play dead though. All i saw was red alerts in CC. And thought they had us pinned and we were doomed.

17. They were quick to jump on me every time I came out of regen or tried to ko one of them.

18. Lol. You did 8 actions in 2hrs. Get me a clan to war against and I'll bet you my left ball-sack that I'll get more than 8 actions 