What platforms can you play kaw on?!?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Mantis, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Calling me an idiot and yet he doesn't know what modding is and about operating systems out of his enclosed little iOS circle.

You give Apple lovers a bad name, buddy ;)

2. iPhones aren't even that great, I got a 6s and now I'm regretting it. I should've just waited the week so that the sold-out Galaxy 7 would've been mine.

3. ...did you ever figure out what that Amazon mobile OS is called? (lol). Who developed that by the way? 

iPhone

4. Did you ever figure out what the Kindle OS is? ...I'm dying to know 

iPhone

5. If you're so interested, find out yourself.

6.  So you really think each and every tablet/phone manufacturer develops its own mobile OS specifically/exclusively for its own companies products?!?? 

...do me a favor check your Alcatel for me (tracphone lol) what OS does it use??

iPhone

answer= Moron 2.2 ()

7. No, just those 4 specifically...

Kindle = Fire OS
    Apple = iOS
    Android = Android
    Windows = Windows Phone os (some specific name)

Blackberry used to be one until recently when they adopted android as their main.

No one uses an alcatel device to play KaW.

Now please shut up already -.-

8. IDIOT lol ...Fire OS is Android  like kitkat is Android is just a different version 

9. No Fire OS is seperate and is solely with amazon.

Android uses candy names as their android versions, therefore fire os does not fit with the naming scheme.

Kitkat is indeed an older version of android. In fact it's nearly 3 versions old.

You need to get with the times, old man.

Especially with your obsolete tech knowledge.

10. What is this a nerd off?

11. Wow man that new iphone 7 looks suspiciously like the 6… no new hardware or features… oh wait they moved buttons and camera so cases wont fit. Interesting innovation crapple

12. Alright, pull your head out of your ass and do some research. Fire OS is not android, Amazon has it's own operating system but only just recently. Older Amazon devices run on an android based operating system, yes. Fire OS on the other hand is not android