What NOT to do during PvP event

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, May 22, 2015.

1. 59 nobs for each one isnt a huge $$ spend.
    but its a good strategy for pvp events. Just like ppls spend a SOD at a HTE clan to stay 4-5 days.

2. I was hitting people who were 20/30/40/50 m cs and only got 3k

3. Frog is a girl.
    #derailzthreadzplz

4. that just means liw activity or effort and that op doesnt understand that its not how big the target is rather how many the person you are hitting has collected that determines what they pay you.having a sword the entire time and xtalling when charms weee cast with sword up your amount collected by a ton

5. @Led zep

No, I understand your point alright. And definitely ppl can get roses if they choose their targets wisely. I'm just saying their weak clan structure attracted a lot of extra incoming they wouldn't have had if they warred with clan bonuses. I know I attacked bigger builds there than usual knowing they lacked the bonuses.

6. You didnt even explained what not to do

7. I doubt that they got more incomings because they had no eb achievement. A valid point might be that they got more attention because they were in a "neutral" PvP clan you had no fear to disturb in their big and mighty osw.

Being in Warlor turns off quite a few of events participants to hit you, but it's certainly not due to the 25% clan bonus...

That clan bonus would be a must have in a competition like an EE though.

8. Well to be fair frog bh usually, makes a clan specially for the pvp events, and usually it's high ranking in event the people get in it.

The clan specially made for pvp have one goal and that the get high, that way everyone in that clan and focusing on the event and not trying to eb as well

9. No

10. Wow from what I read in this thread i know not to try hard in events anymore, ain't no way to compete an place well with peeps with osf's. While everyone else hunting to find opens they alone got osf's they can xtal up at random an it's all fair

11. Actually we didn't have OSFs just open for us. We either found opened ones or opened them up.

12. Nice Tip..I Found A Very Good Clan Though(Blackhand)..

btw I finished 199 Overall.. :p

13. Osfs usually aren't the way to go high in those events anyway. It's a great way to be able to dump troops while getting something in return and stay pinned, especially for hansels. But it won't be the key contributor in an event.

14. @DN you're right. I used the osf to dump troops while getting 30-40 roses then stole big atk builds for 50-75 roses on my xtals I did use. Placed 45th so it worked

15. Actually I am very impressed at the variety of builds in the top ten. You got bigs, smalls, hansels, etc. makes me think that activity, xstals, and the ability to always be shielded with a sword is the most important.

16. Yeah you can sure say that frog next time make the event fear pal

17. Yeah you can sure say that frog next time make the event fear pal

18. @ zepplins early remark about people dont usually hit bigger accts....maybe most do not, but i found that if i hit much larger accts....even with the fails, once i succeeded, i was rewarded well with roses...me hitting a 7-9 mill in attack defense landed about 35-45 roses. I would usually win half or 1/3rd of the times....on steals, the same numbers if i hit spy defense ranges between 8-10 million. Thats without a sword...with sword, i could hit 50+ roses and had an increased success rate...i am not afraid to hit up because the roses are better than down where i would only get 12 to 20

19. Actually i found quite a few way smaller that paid 70+ with sword because they had a ton

20. The OSF's that were open, or that we "opened," started off paying around 55 but ended up paying around 30 after a few xtals. Which were as big accounts as I could hit. While other accounts maybe say 1.2-2m CS payed over 70 and highest being 78 which came from a sh. Guess I'm not really sure how the pvp event worked with rose drops and drop %'s.