What made Season 1 so much better than Season 3?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by camerooney, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Sorry but I don't have 4-6 hours straight, multiple times per week, to devote to kaw.

2. The 1 hour war is fine, just keeping changing war till majority of people like it, after that keep changing it. Nobody likes a game that doesn't change, that's what makes it fun. ️

3. Something that people forget about S1 is that you didn't have powerful equipment and you rarely had towered builds, especially the ubiquitous towered builds that you have now. Wars were fun because you could actually damage people and they didn't rely so much on how much you made the opponent fail.

I remember hansels were pretty much the best build for S1 too. Ohhh the amount of complaints about that haha

4. What made s3 bad? It's because too many complains after s1.

5. No, what makes S3 bad is that it isn't fun to war anymore. You know who has won before it even starts. People will forever complain about overpowered builds etc but the real problem is that they just aren't fun anymore

6.  I disagree, it's fun to win. When you lose it sucks.

7. No support. I don't like the idea of taking 6 hours of my life for a game. I've already stopped doing weekend wars because 2 hour wars bore me, so it just gets lame after a while..

8. Sexy, you are right on the spot, nobody like to lose, so people complain after they lost, hoping that devs can change something to their favorite, when thing doesn't go their way, well, it sucks.

9. I think you should have your rancor droped and ee if you leave your clan during the season giving your clan a season long schedule to keep, and if you are stacking gh you will have trouble hitting ebs between wars, it will change up alot off strategy and stop people asking for war 5 mins before one

10. What made especially the first half of season one exceptional was that clans fought as clans. With natural builds.
    It set real family clans against each other before people Sussed which builds they needed and the imbalance of certain clans constantly matching destroyed one clans hopes whilst the other got a free mith ride.
    But the initial first half was fun as players hasn't changed everything about their clan and members builds to stack.
    Bad matches worked both ways. And players had multiple targets. As soon as things started to get gamed. That was always going to be the end of ee without a major intervention we have yet to see.

11. You have a tough join devs. Keep doing the best you can. Kudos on the weekend war changes btw. I hope equip drops are going to be fair after the season. It'll really suck for the sh & tanks to get all the good equip & all us "random fill in" builds get stuck with crap. I realize any equip is good, but we put the same real $ on xtals & actually more time in builds. Just food for thought.