what killed the Ally market?

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WENCH-og, Jul 29, 2016.

1. i n a c t i v e s

2. I'm not sure what killed the ally market or if in fact it's dead at all.
    However, I did hear that video killed the radio star.

3. Ally market is not dead.
    Shop better and find out.

4. its not dead imo, it's op'd as hell & good to see it slowing down abit lately but if u buy an ally around market price they sell faster than hot potatoes lol

5. It's not dead but not as good mainly inflation and the lack of players.

6. How about get some gold to where you can afford an ally. I got an idea save some gold from event

7. Well...video killed the radio star...

8. Ally market is inflated af but allies still sellable

9. I think the market is fine right now for the most part

10. That's what Ima do, lmao hello bc.

11. Not enough accounts, aka players. Too much gold.

12. Exactly why they should never clear inactives. Unless they have no stats they are needed

13. Yup. Let's hope they don't :)

14. Video.

It killed the radio star. I'm sure it killed the ally market as well.

15. The ally market is cyclical, and in general it fluctuates with supply and demand, like real life markets. When new lands are released, people are more likely to invest gold in lands & upgrades - instead of allies. Demand is low, and ally prices go down. People drop allies in order to upgrade, flooding the market with allies that are cheap relative to pre-release prices. When an event ends (silver bars) or we have an HTE or ZTA promo, anything that puts more gold in the system, people who are BC have nothing to spend on but allies. Demand goes up, and ally prices also go up. I'm not a pro trader, but even at my level, I've seen this happen several times.

16. How original go back to page 3

17. Op is dumb and should feel dumb

18. Op your mum sat on the ally market.

Question answered lock.

19. Ally market is very much alive. Try learning how to trade. It's actually a part of the game that can make you a fortune.

20. This lol