what is the oldest clan in KaW?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by canucksfan233, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Devil, the devs get back to you yet?

2. No auto email got back so I'm assuming it was just a screw-up while I was sending it.

3. Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately, we don't have a record of these clans, but there is a Clans

4. Hi Nathan,

Unfortunately, we don't have a record of these clans, but there is a Clans and Alliances category in the Forum. I encourage you to look through there to determine which was first. Be sure to let us know what you find!

Bruce

Thanks devs for being extremely helpful
    Damn you ampersand

5. I heard once upon a time that ig

6. Damn why didn't my whole post go thru...

7. Do not use the ampersand sign you noobs. 3 years and still people forget. Use the @ sign instead different sign but you're to lazy to type AND so it's close enough.

8. Take two... Once upon a time i heard that ig and zaft were beta test clans when they first implemented the clan war system... Again how true this is I'm not sure lol

9. Sorry was copy and paste from an email

10. It's entirely true duckfart IG and foxes beta tested the clan system war system. That is why they have 20 extra clan slots.

11. @Duck ZAFT was not a clan until long after the clan war system was started. Foxes and iG were first clans to beta test system war.

12. Amperstand test:

13. It's ok devil just wish devs could fix it. It causes so many issues in forums not being able to use it.

14. Huh, thats a little odd lol, wonder why that happens, seems like an sql error mabye

15. To the newb that used scarlet shadows name.
    He(she) is still around, as is raven I believe, but he's definitely on a 3rd party app. These are just rumours mind. Or are they?

16. Didn't ZAFT use to be "Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty" or am I wrong?

17. Yes sane, before they're vast expansion they dominated the clan #1 spot under that name.

18. Their* excuse my English.

19. Haha I remember the original clan then.

....god I need a life.

20. Question has Ben answered by the KaW timeline let this thread die