what is the oldest clan in KaW?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by canucksfan233, Aug 21, 2013.

1. So much missinformation. Will anyone on comp please dig up Cor's thread?

2. Altitude, The Tyr came along well after the clan system was in place, if you are referring to magesty's clan

3. The first clan ever created was "the white knights" if i think back correctly

4. Tyr wa made by the devs for the All Star War. Later disbanned, majesty remade it. This is before EE's, Eb's, or even pwars.

5. The white knights was the first ... The owner and only person In the clan reset, but the clans still there

6. I'm confused. Is this topic about the first clan after the clan system was implemented, or the first actual clan / forum clan at the time? I ask because of the person above me is using the clan system as proof in their claim.

7. @game, But i'm sure that the fire burned bright again when Foxes entered in on the UWF Side against ZIG.

8. something something knights.

9. Game henge posted here? Wow

10. *€£¥§μ¬Гͺ¤͵{}[&=^¿~¡*¡+¿<>

11. Wrong thread to spam on bud.

12. IG and foxes but I think foxes were first. Not sure though

13. Define "clan". The first two actual clans made were iG and Foxes. There were lots of clans before the clan system was in place though.

14. It's hilarious how many "know it alls" post to this thread that are wrong. It's like they haven't even read even one post in the past 20 pages. Silly noobs!

15. iG was the very first.

16. I haven't played anywhere near as long as y'all, but I can READ, an based on what I've read, here's what I found:

iG and Foxes are oldest SURVIVING clans

Knights and Warriors were technically the first clans, but Corinthian used the term 'clan' loosely, and neither are surviving.

There were a few others that also existed in forums before the system implemented clans, but I don't recall the names people said.

Check page 16 and read Corinthians and the post below his.

Hope this settles it 