What is really happening with EE wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _WeLCoME_To_ThE_MaCHiNE_, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Ee are so disappointing till to the point it's amusing watching all those blow out matches of 8-12clans recently.

It really amazed me to see dev killing its own baby project and top cash cow

2. Doesn't matter; Kaw_admin/community/devs don't care if we don't like it, as long as they get payed!

3. Problem of EE wars:
    ------------------------
    1/ war times
    - maybe yes, but its not the main prob

2/ no matches
    - problem of not enough clans signed in, more motivations needed, reward system change etc.

3/ unfair matches
    - problem of LBs and BFA counting formula = how could get matchup clan with 5-6 top 100 ally LBs with clan without any LB???? these LBs are unable to hit by normal players = devs, you dont know it????????? then you should try do that war on the losing side .... !!!!

+ my thought:
    4/ fangs/moths events ruined motivation of war builds
    ... when they see that someone with no-tower build could get equip similar to war equip stats then lose motivation do wars and will sit on sofa and hit epics; will you rather sacrifice plunder for wars or sit and hit with max plunder build????
    - btw edge bonus do not replace plunder lost of towers rebuild = it was possible in season 1 when ppl have few towers, now are all highly towered with lots of ADT and SDT too ... and plunder lost is much higher = funny is that now some big clans overtake this problem with encourage lots of LB players ..... which is totally unfair when they attack against 300-5000 LB ppl

5/ rewards motivation problem
    - after season 2 was circle of rancor equips finished = true warriors get all 12 equips and lose motivation to season 3 to get only small stats increase equip (5-10 %) with huge mithril cost for new enchantment
    - btw SEALS dropping from big epics like TSG (small players have no luck for such a faster grow) ... i like it, but where is the point? ppl will hit epics to get seals = seals should be war rewards !!!!
    - reward system could help only new equips with %plunder, banners, scrolls, banners material, seals or higher levels of enchantment for current rancor equips

6/ decrease / increase roster size
    - in chaos wars were rosters for wars size decreased to 11ppl and many clans love them
    ..... but in season 3 are only big roster size back (i agree they should be, but ppl missing small wars)
    = devs should try release small roster sizes during weekdays to save season 3

7/ new features missing
    - ppl expected new things like war xtals and are unhappy...
    - what about banners implementation etc.......?

=============> ee-wars going to die.....

4. Forget the flawed system. Forget the stupid ee wars. Forget the updates that have changed kaw into a different game.

Make your own lame reasons to whack people
    Make your own game the way you enjoy
    Make kaw your war game
    Make war

Kingdoms at war is what you want it to be.

The game hasn't changed, only added to.
    You can essentially play the game the way it was played when it first began. It your choice, it's your war game, make war, make kingdoms at war.

5. I play kaw the " old fashioned way " every day. Stop complaining and you can to.

6. Not really the type of input I'm looking for on this thread Alison. You may want to check out Rusted Knights battle list thread.

7. @ welcome to the machine. I'm not trying to undermine your op. I've never been in a system war. Not even one.

I've sat in cc at kotfe assassins and watched one, it is well beyond me.

All I see is threads saying how flawed the system is. So many people posting stats and numbers and reasons why the system fails, I dont understand why you all bother ?

Get your equipment from eb's
    Get your player vs player from your own ends
    That's your kaw, right there.

Leave the failed ee system where it belongs. In The the fail basket and be done with it, is all I'm saying.

8. That's the most sense I've ever heard on the subject.

9. Essentially that's what happens at KotFE. PvP is kind of our MO. I for one enjoy(ed) the fast paced, no hard feelings, strategically challenging estoc wars. Unfortunately, the strategically challenging and the no hard feelings parts have both taken the sidelines for the sake of a select few that choose to manipulate the way the matching algorithm "sees" their clans. They now hold a monopoly on all mith dividends being earned throughout KaW. That is essentially "unfair" the the majority of the populous. This cuts off the availability of the most powerful spells in the PvP world. Yay! I can buy 6 mith at a time, but damn, I really would like to run Unholy Aura on some jackasses.

10. Norma very well said...I agree

11. ..., mumble mumble 'make hit payout based on bfa strength too' mumble mumble..

12. Thanks for the feedback folks. We are reading all the feedback and working hard to make EE the best it can be. Apologies to the folks that feel it isn't great this season. The good news is that we have some exciting plans to make it better. The bad news is that it will take time. We are actively monitoring feedback and all data form the wars currently and will make some small tweaks where possible, this includes reducing the roster size to 20, which we've done. Happy warring, and hope we can continue to improve upon this part of the game.

13. KaW Admin...I'm not the type who is typically all about compensation to the masses, but since it will take time to "fix" the no matches, would it be possible to give 1 rancor level for all no matches? The reason I'm asking is that clans are absolutely scrambling and trying to figure out how to change their rosters so as not to get a no match. The only problem is that now you've got a cluster of all the clans trying different rosters and my belief is that's actually making the problem worse.

At the end of the day if players aren't able to get rancor from no matches I just dont see how anyone has a chance at level 50. Maybe I'm mistaken, but that's just my two cents. Thanks for listening.

14. Nice exodus, I'll just re open my old farming clan and cast with all my accounts and get Nm Everytime and get full rancor 

15. Will have to think about that some more and see how this week's matches go.

16. Good callout Lethal. Hadn't thought of that. Just trying to get creative given the overall situation.

17. Nah your good bro, the clans struggling to put together a good roster and getting nm a lot do deserve something

18. Rancor could be awarded 1 level as a part of finishing tvp from a no match, curbing "no match abuse".

19. Great, more promises of changes from KAW Admin. We can all relax now