What is really happening with EE wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _WeLCoME_To_ThE_MaCHiNE_, Jan 31, 2014.

1. For all the people saying a smaller roster size will fix the problem i just dont see it. You will still have the same stacked rosters creaming people trying to have some fun and wanting a chance. Just on a smaller scale.

The whole ee system needs changing. Better time for everyone to have a chance. Smaller roster size for smaller guilds to try. Hit range changes to even out the stacked clans. Maybe even taking current ranks or win/loss ratios. So a new clan cant be put in against an established war clan.

Dodga out.

2. Off topic one more time. What you were saying wasn't the issue Rusted, it's how you said it. Flame away son.

3. I have done over 100 ewars over the last year and to see a clan get over 900 actions , a 15b lead, and clean out a full xstal in less than 5 seconds, in the first 15 mins of a war is rediculas.

Cheating clans using bots need to be cleaned up by dev till i war again

4. Rancor wars should have a 5mcs minimum requirement for entry

5. yes yes yes!!!
    This is so right. Cs requirements would keep ghs out of the ees and there could be another series for accounts below 5m cs.

6. Not flaming, my statements are, instead of crying about EE, why not suggest fixes to the system?

Also I have stated why not make a movement to promote more honorable rosters? You ee and love to ee, but you want ee to be fair, what do you think will make that fair? Tell me? Tell kaw for gods sake.

What are you willing to go out and do/promote to fix ee? The devs are working on it. Look at their constant stream of updates!

Hell I wish Off System PvP got have the looks EE does.

On flaming, I am not flaming, I am just calling it how it is. It is only a plus that my newsfeed gets filled because of it.

7. CS requirements are horrible, that is saying, yet again, that you must hit epic battles to war ee.

EE is ment for everyone to play.

How about this for a solution.

All ee team members must be withing 3 to 4 mil cs of each other to war! This prevents GH and Leaderboards from being on the same team.

Come on, lets build off of ideas here and present them in their own forms to make a better thread that will improve ee!

8. Brainiac! Please look at the rosters that I personally have been in before you start spouting off! ALL of season 2, ALL the chaos wars, and 2 of season 3. Show me where a GH/SH was used! Knock yourself out!

9. Idk.. I tried ee-ing recently. Just before the start of the season, and I got my ass kicked. Hard. By tiny little ghs that were probably making 60-65mill a hit off of me while in return I wouldn't make that total with all my returned hits. It was either attack the ghs for the negligible plunder I could get or fail every attack on the opponents giants. :/

From one extreme to the other and it's frustrating as hell. I was looking forward to finally participating in a full season and upgrading my eb equip. But as it stands now, no clans want mids, or you have to spend a **** load reworking your build.

Hell even big "ee" clans are advertising in their damn clan page that they're looking for ghs so they jump on the roster stacking bandwagon. It's ridiculous.

10. You're on here repeating yourself. Over , and over, and over again. For the love of God, say something different, not just a reiterated former post

11. Actually his idea with the star difference of warring accounts isn't too bad. But then, towers become even better, because they lower your overall cs and make you(for the matchup) "weaker", altough you're quite overpowered then.

12. Ron, i just gave an idea I think would help ee. made it colorful so that it would stick out!

Yes I do reiterate the point that instead of bitching, lets formulate an idea to improve ee. Still, I do come to the table with ideas and have stated those ideas.

Where is yours?

13. argoli, towers actually boost your total cs as you upgrade them. Though I understand your point.

Do you have an idea on how to counter tanks and towers in ee with the idea you are currently speaking of? Because it is a good point to bring out and one that needs attension!

Maybe a mith spell, call it Tower Breaker, that only works for 20 to 40 minutes, and can only be cast once ever 3 hours!

14. I've got a disgusting amount of towers.. It makes me sick. Can you guess what people want me to war with? My lvl 1 SOS twins. I refuse to do so. It only contributes to the issue at hand. If you're wondering why I have 2 of these builds, I do have an explanation.
    1st was a GH who's build I dropped to under 300k CS for the war that just ended. It was awfully nice to have 1.1T sitting out at all times for strips.
    2nd was an account that I kept small to hit banks.
    Neither of these small handles with BFA/BFE have been used to manipulate any match as a GH/SH. ️

15. Every problem has a solution, lets help ourselves find a solution to ee, then gather them all up, make a new forum post, go over the pros and cons of each. Then try to eliminate as many as the cons as we can, and after that, post that idea in suggestions and annoy the hell out of the Devs to read and consider them all.

Lets actually work this out between each other!

16. Rusted, I'm happy to see you finally contributing to thread, after 8 posts of bitching. If you will look up there is an idea (on this thread). Look around if it matters THAT much to you, you'll see my name.

17.  that statement is decent! The other bull crap about crying was unsolicited. Please keep a level of respect for one another's ideas and feedback..

18. [​IMG]
    PLEASE TELL ME HOW THIS IS AN ACCEPTABLE SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM THAT WELL IVER A YEAR OLD!!!

19. While waiting for the devs to fix EE wars, how about OSW'ing/farming clans/accounts that exploit wars in the first place, stack roster=get farmed (Its for a good cause and a great way to relieve frustration) A temporary DIY fix... just a thought lol