What is really happening with EE wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _WeLCoME_To_ThE_MaCHiNE_, Jan 31, 2014.

1.  if a guy with a nice ass build like that us having trouble finding war there's a major problem with the system. I think that's obvious

2. Yea ee wars suck. Waste off time imo

3. I'm boycotting wars until devs fix poor system! Heck I'm part of wingless angels and we do that on purpose now as we did s2! Successful ee clans know exactly how to manipulate rosters with 50% gh/s1h to get favorable matchups and easy mith income...devs hasn't achieved  to sort out this issue! No wonder ppl not war when there's hit ratio crap and opponent rosters filled unhittable buildings like lb and gh! Sure they can be hit but on lb you fail and on gh you won't make  and both opponents are a waste to hit! Devs algorithm must add cs bfa bfe instead of using them seperatly idk but ee is very boring when can't war against full roster of real acc's or sign up with a real roster without getting  matchups!

Cheers and happy kawing
    and happy lunar year

4. I think devs are tring to kill wars by getting us frustrated by matchups and this will turn into kingdoms at eb

5. There's real wars instead...osw...tho ee wars back at s1 was a fun and addition to the game...I hope they fix system soon or else ee wars will die...it's getting less attractive to participate!

Btw agree with op

happy kawing

6. Dun see any real benefit in ee anymore. Jus spending crystals and time feeding lb stacked clans and dev's pocket. Happy to do an ee once a while jus to keep edge going.

Someone start an event like what yafi did for Xmas. I'll join  way better than pinning hope on ee right now

7. I became interested in ee when the chaos wars started. Seemed like a lot of fun. 11 man rosters with one hour wars were perfect...add a 20 man war on the weekends for 2 hours and count me in. To bad tue devs changed it up for s3. Back to ebs I guess

8. I would say another issue is big hansels are worthless plunder wise many clans are forgoing even having a big hansel. So you have to take all the big hansels out of the equation. Gives you even a smaller pool to choose from

9. EE wars =. Couple LB players and some small spy builds. = winning team. All medium builds good luck finding a clan to let you join! devs need drop this war system or it's game over lol o_0

10. The other big issue that devs have refused to address is the gh/sh hansel. It is pretty bad when a baby hansel can out plunder a big hansel in ee. It is ridiculous the way they have there plunder set up. You have clans stacking 15-20 of these small hansels now. For the time and effort the devs have put into ee. It is a failure

11. You're absolutely correct Alaska! There is no excuse for such builds to dominate these EE rosters. The developers act as if there is nothing that can be done, but my ass has been around long enough to know better. It's a shame that old builds that have spent years and LOTS of real money get shunned or pummeled.

12. Look at this crap!
    10 GH? What the hell?? How can the developers turn a blind eye to this? The sad part is, lots of clans use more than 10.
    [​IMG]

13. War experience has nothing to do with it... Simply put what everyone is complaining about is thy there IS no level playing field.... Now days what people thinking of strategy is the roster build being 90%. Lets face it in every match that's made successfully by the current system both sides have a pretty strong knowledge of who will win... And with the exception of few am I mean very few upsets... They are decided at matchup meaning strategy skill and knowledge of builds and how to use them is not part of the strategy whatsoever... Just simply what your build is and ur bfa/bfe u have.

That being said I have scrapped doing ee due to te flawed system and see no point in wasting my time and money to ee nor am I willing to drop my build to gh size to war or be successful.

Devs know exactly the issue and are rewarding those who drop builds to gh and or big atk build...

Now I know there are a few people that are being successful with mid sized and or hansel builds bu less then 5 percent of current rosters even have a mid size build or hansel. These are facts... Devs I dare u prove me wrong... As for trollers who may visit this post or troll me.... Get on ur main or grow out of gh....

14. I support that statement 

15. C'mon devs. Don't make us waste a whole season

16. They have tried and are trying to fix the guild hansel exploit. Chill out for a few moments op. A majority of their updates go to fixing EE.

True warriors fight with their mind. Grab some guild hansels and do your homework and work within the system to better defeat your enemy.

On no matches, that is the updates working to prevent so many miss-matches or lop-sided matches. So they are fixing things, but it is a on going seemingly never ending correction. Why? Because of the dynamics of the mechanics to pvp battle systems.

My true advice, either quit doing EE, or get smart and work out a better stragity and a better roster.

17. Totally agree with voodoo's statement and op's statements on this thread and all others that feel ee is just a waste of time with current useless matchup system and it's war mechs

️

18. @Rusted

So your true advice would be to jump up to leaderboard, or drop build to sh/gh? Obviously we WANT to EE, otherwise we wouldn't be on this thread

19. I see plenty of non-leader boards and light GH rosters win.

20. @Rusted! Problem with lopsided matchups are all experienced ee clans use more than 50% gh lb! Also no real acc's(mid size) get war spots...if new clans try warring they face experienced ee clans and get destroyed...can't hit lb...can't hit gh...therefor less clans warring and it's the result is bad matchups! Devs use messed up algorithm... Bfa/bfe cs instead of comparing them one by one...first cs then if cs about same go with bfa/bfe if about the same they should compare top5 in each clan...if about same bfa/bfe they could matchup clans...well well

