What is really happening with EE wars!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _WeLCoME_To_ThE_MaCHiNE_, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I am starting to understand why the devs are becoming less and less active in forums :lol: - as far as posting.

2. Relax guys, admin ATA is on it, I have know doubt what so ever you will all see some major changes by season 32... Sigh of relief, were good...Ty all for your patience

3. Ugh, this war system has just got- pathetic.

4. Lol @ lethal I give them ateast to season 40 for war xtals.

5. The only thing that will save this season is massive incentive, win or lose. If u can give equip for collecting magic moths or whatever, why not for trying your best in a lopsided war match?

6. @lord agreed. I've warred twice so far this season. The last two I warred nearly every day- and nearly every war.

7. Quite a few clans and alliances were/are in osw. Some of us pop out to ee and others don't. I personally hate ee, but want to try a one hour. I've hated sys wars forever though, but hopefully the one hour will change my opinion.

8. Uffff....just read 19 pages of butthurt. Everyone that is unhappy with ee should vote on Versa's thread about ee fixes. In my opinion he has the best idea for an ee fix going. Bfa/e needs to count for something when determining what a build pays per attack. A guild hansel with enough bfa/e to spank a hfbc account should pay like a hfbc account. The pvp payout was designed when buildings and lands were much more limited. Now with T6 HF lands it's time for an update. It's silly that bfa/e is considered in matchup strength, but not in what a build pays per attack. Def pots figure into payout and make a huge difference. How hard can it be to add bfa/e to the mix? The other BIG problem I see with ee is attitude. The best ee clans are the best in some part because of having found that 'ideal' roster that can't be beat, but they also win because they are good at ee. Why are RH and ER so good? Because the majority of their members have been doing ee since it started. They have invested the gold in the towers. They have good trackers. They don't have members who sign up and are then inactive the whole war. They will sweep you constantly so that the second you use your xtal they are on your ass. They have taken the time to build great teams. If you have an eb build and you face experienced clans, you are going to lose. I see so many people crying about losing at ee that have that get in where I fit in attitude. If you aren't dedicated to your clan and your team, you probably won't be a success. You have to pay your dues and take your losses to get good at ee.

9. No support, I am being a smart ass troll, drop yo' bars foo'

10. A couple of possible fixes for the system could be if your clans number 1 can't hit your clans number 25 you can't sign up. The devs probably won't try that fix so how about if a big ol hfbc account hits a little itty bitty lvl1 SOS hansel with 10's of trillions in allies they still get their pittance in plunder but that att bar of the SOS hansels takes a massive swing downwards. Why shouldn't someone big that it's hard not flatten a little guy.

11. Laughable to the point of crying, clown shoes at this point they can't even get out of there own way.

12. You can't do that one Richard. Your big lb's wouldn't be able to war

13. There will be an other problem after the devs will have fixed the gh/sh-problem
    The new ee warriors can not close the lines to the experienced clans/warriors (bfe and especially bfa).
    So the ee wars will be a privilege of the noob-spending people to close the bfa-dispity.
    Beginners got bfe-help with the moth-event. However the loyal 3-years old people got neglected.

14. Apparently devs feel statless alts for ee is bannable but gh stacking is ok..... Sooo confused

15. Statless alts were not why they were banned, it was for using illegal account alts... the devs know that gh/sh is an issue, thats why the amount of no matches of clans using this exploit has increased dramatically lately, the mentioned earlier they are working on fixes but they take time. Stacking gh/sh into a war roster is not breaking tou as far as i know, using too many alt accounts is

16. Ya..I'm really frustrated at war schedule. Season 3 war times are completely garbage for sure. Dev, please bring back chaos war schedule!!

17. Well, I was talking with a buddy of mine about the whole matchmaking system, ee pvp in general, and all that. And he came up with an idea that kinda blew my mind and he explained it kinda simple terms but here goes.

The main problem with the current system seams to be the plunder potential of each team. Aka bigs can make say 100m first hit lets say hitting someone same size. And the same yet for gh hitting each other it's much lower. Now the problem is where hitting up and or down. If a gh hits up they make 30-50m first hit lets say.... Yet the bigs hitting down make 3-5m per say that's a 10x differential that being said a big lb hitting a mid is say 50m to 70m and a mid hitting up to big is 50-70m soo that's about even.

Why doesn't for the reason of ee experiment with static plunder.... No matter what size is hitting what size u make the same. That's just the atk part btw

Now for scout... Limit range u can scout and add the def pots to scouting.... U can give a higher chance of success etc but the pots make a 200k cs spy atk scout a 3m spy def... Therefore that would also limit stacking of pure spy gh and atk build tanks.

The matching system has flaws though and needs revamped as it currently doesn't take into account "god mode" issues.

God mode issues is simply having a veriable of being unkillable etc. this being lbs. example 24m cs lb 1 will not be taken down by 3 18m cs non lb. therefore matching true chance to hit and/or limiting gear and or Allie bonuses or taking out what allies give for the purpose of ee... Giving a more true strength rating for ee and matching for ee because of the vast strength differences between some lb bigs that may occurs not to mention small gh that may have trillions in allies. Anyhow jus another take.