What is Max Plunder???

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yarmes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Yarmes is a genius.

2. Do spies get bonus?

3. This helped alot thanks

4. Thanks. I've earned a lot of money thanks to u

5. Great job on first thread, u should make more! :)

6. Why hasn't my plunder increased after I have upgraded multiple times? Only making 24 mil first hit on haunts

7. Thanks yarmes  this helped a lot

8. Great... but need to update image for mobile

9. I sell all of my allies so that I can buy 1 BIG ally because the plunder from a 5 bil ally is bigger than plunder from a 2bil and 3 bil ally combined

10. Lol, I thought this would be some stupid asking what max plunder is

11. @ceeze- nope. That is not the case. The total value of allies = how much plunder you make. There is no difference between owning 1 ally or 100 allies that equal the price of the 1, your plunder will be the same.

12. @ranger- apherium has a certain "stat", just like if you were hitting a real target. For example, lets say apherium is 2mil comb stats. If I am 1 mil comb and hit apherium, (is it apheriun?), then I will get a boost to my plunder because of the relative strength of my target. However, my plunder is capped due to my buildings and size.

Now, when I upgrade to be 3 mil comb, I become stronger than apherium. When I attack a weaker target, I make less plunder. It's always been like this.

I suggest we all send feedback requesting apherium pot up so we can make better gold off of him, but that's a whole nother (sp? Hmm. It's early) can of worms.

13. @kozio- spies receive plunder from steal actions. They do not receive ally plunder from steal actions.

Spy buildings DO add ally plunder to attack actions. But no plunder plunder 

14. @sheldor- yes. Different buildings give out different plunder caps. You can take a look at wulf's land and building guide to see what buildings give the most plunder.

15. Great guide. Wish I read this 120 days ago

16. My ally has a max plunder of 9 mil then shouldn't I get 9 mil?

17. Believe or not using this info even me achieved max plunder boughtload cheap allies its possible thank you

18. @Bio Thats only if you max out your possible plunder by building def. buildings or guilds or something.