What is Max Plunder???

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yarmes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. This thread is 

2. better allies dont increase your plunder. Only the value matters plunder wise.

3. Thank you very much!

4. Hi all.
    Firstly I liked the guide it made sense. I'm really new here and maybe more than a little confused, but surely an easier way to determine if you are at max plunder (now that everyone knows what that is thanks to this guide) would be to compare your theoretical plunder with your actual plunder? This can be done in seconds and does not require hiring an unwanted allie.

Theoretical plunder would be (total allies gold value)/(223.4)
    Why 223.4? The relationship between a players hire value and their plunder bonus to allies is linear. Go to any players profile and divide their "Hire value" by their "max plunder bonus" value. It's always (near enough to) 223.4.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

5. O2-UK with WiFi.. Charging.. Looks like my phone xD

6. only 2% goes to your stats from ally bonus!?

7. Note taken

8. Gj yarmes... Great guide :)

9. hurted my eyes but its ok lol i read it and thx yarnes good job

10. I still don't really get it ... 

11. The only time you should ever really sell allies is if you reach the ally number limit and need to condense them to same value smaller number (not very common problem) or (more common) to buy the last land before you reset as you lose the allies when you reset and selling them to buy the last land speeds up the reset process as it saves you having to save another 3b that you could get from selling your allies.

12. How do u know what max plunder is does it say on building?

13. No, it doesn't. Read the OP of this thread. If you want to learn which buildings give the most plunder read wulfs guide to buildings an land.

14. That's a lot to read

15. Good job!
    Hope NOOBS learn the game!

16. Great job with this post

17. All new members should receive a message with a copy if this post.