What is Max Plunder???

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yarmes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Sticky.

OmegaLSA

2. Nice Yarmes. Great job. Congrats to you and Belle.

3. Thanks Yarmes, great thread, it explains a lot!

4. Good advise.

5. Yarmes - This is great. If only the people who ask about this all the time could read your guide (it took me 3 min) I wouldn't have to explain it all the time... Nice new-mod!

6. This thread cleared up a lot for me, thanks :)

7. Thanks! This has helped loads! I thank you, because I never knew what the plunder stuff was, but now I do! And it's all thanks to you!!!!! 

8. How can I see from the 2nd pic that the player has reached Max Plunder? All I can see is that he got some Plunder and then some ally bonus plunder which together make the total amount gotten. There is no mark to show that he reached Max Plunder or am I blind?

9. i have been playing for few months now and ive noticed since ive grown to about 2mill cs, my plunder (allies bonus) goes down wenever i hire more allies.. ive done tests frequently and did some ss to document it, hitting same eb.. buying another ally.. then my plunder goes down as my total allies worth increases and goes up wen some of my allies gets hired.. can u explain to me y?

10. oops.. i rechecked.. it was my "plunder" that goes down whenevr i hire more allies.. whether its a hansel or attack build..the higher the ally i hire, the lower my plunder gets. which is kinda hard wen i hlbc and jst keep buying more allies i hope u can help me with that thank u!

11. Only one thing on my alt I had 11 mil max allies bonus guy for 2 bil but I was getting about 7 mil and bought on for 700 k and now get 10 mil same buildings this confuses me

12. Lol I post ally sale ads so I can trade them for a bigger/better ally

13. Outstanding job thanx

14. More than half the people that play don't read the forums. Great guide but it might b for not.

15. Thank you for posting this i will be so happy when the please hire my allies are gone from WC :D

16. I just read the whole thing, but when I hire allies my ally plunder drops by a million. Some times my ally plunder will go up and sometimes it will go down. It was 6 mil earlier. Upgraded a tower and now my ally bonus is 4 mil keep in mind that no allies were hired away.

17. Yarmes I suggest better allies to help your plunder lol