What is Max Plunder???

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yarmes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Thank you this helped a lot

2. You complete legend, you deserve a hug, good job

3. Excellent how to couldn't be more clear! OOH RAH! Ty for taking your time to put this together.

4. Just a quick question.....is it best to test this at full troops both times and go off the gold received both times? As I've always tested it on my allie bonus...but got shot down for mentioning this.
    Tar in advance

5. Ally bonus increase is what youre looking for, but hitting twice then regen before checking again will get you a result and is a good habit for max earnings.

6. Great job on this sticky on it but here's another test for mp check take ya stats in green the ones to allies not from Allie and add attack defense spy attack spy defense get a total times total by 5500 get new total then Allie value match or exceed the new total to b MP this helps Lower lvls real well also

7. Do hansel ally give more plunder?

8. Wow..been a month im playing this game and im proud tat im on the right track all along..thnx to my clan family :D

9. if i hire 1 ally that give me 10milions of Bonus on plunder or hire 10 allies from 1 milion each one it's the same?

Should buuy allies much expensive in minor number or allies less expensive in major number? It's the same?

10. Max Plunder Is The Maximum BFA you can get.

OP ANSWERED 

11. Easy way to find your max plunder: take your cs(combined stats) and multiply that by 5550... And pooof!! Your max plunder ally value appears.

12. Very useful. It took me ages to work out what you've confirmed here. . Well done!

13. Loooool i love you xD

14. Thank you so much:)

15. "What" is Max Plunder? Or....Who is Max Plunder?? Think fedora. Cigar. Cheap suit. Black and white.

She walked in, just a dame like every other dame only this one was different. She wore blue and had silky legs that reached for the stars. Hips that suggested possibilities and a tush that said there is no tomorrow.

"Are you Max Plunder," she asked.

"I could be," I said. "For the right price."

16. Bump! Figured with new lands some peeps might forget to check! Like me 

17. I still don't understand I click on someone's name and it says max plunder bonus my bonus to my owner is supposedly 1 bil can he really make 1 bil per hit