what is fastest way to build complete

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by RoyTheGreat, Aug 3, 2016.

1. No its cuz ur probably one of da only ppl in ur clan that duznt hit all da ebsies all da tiem (sum of da tiem) nd u am het het targets u am given to het becuz u am in wso clam and tht wht u dew?

2. Spam hte clans that give full items to sealers, do this with max ally plunder and use of health crystals and you'll be in LB in no time! :)

But if you're a poor student like me just find a b2b eb clan and hopefully wait for someone to hte :lol:

3. Stop trying to get to build complete, just enjoy the journey & keep growing

4. Hurr durr

5. Find a clan running b2b warbeasts, you'll be bc in no time

6. Drink lots of beer 

7. I was BC for 18 hours once....

8. Lol

9. Don't listen to grizzy guys... he's super drunk

10. I was build complete after just three months...back in 2011...

So my advice would be to time travel back to when it was possible to build complete without paying.

11. Look at me, im bc and havent spent any money at all dude. Get gud

12. Listen to this OP ...honestly it's the fastest/most practical way to BC/big stats. If you're just doing ebs (even if your spending money) will take forever if at all

13. Join one of these big alliances in they're OSW RP ...of you're good at pandering to people's egos you can ride seals to BC 

14. Use all the ways to get plunder:

Ally trading
    PvP events - att PS/PS1 steal tanks
    EE for eb bonus - 25% or more
    Set event goals eg 15k for SB's etc

Since you r in OSW build more spy att then SDT.

15. Fastest way is to go to Canada and hold the devs at gun point and force them to LCBC you.

But, you know, that's a felony and I don't recommend.

16. I tried, but rise of the planet of the apes happened again.

17. "OSW RP" 
    Might try this.