What Is College Really Like?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sanguine, Oct 16, 2014.

1. Hey! Was just going to say I'm 18 and in my first year of college right now lol. I'm pretty new to college myself, but kinda got the hang of it lol.

Just know every freshman is nervous and for the most part friendless for the first few days, so that's a good time to be outgoing and start random conversations to make friends!
    A good group of friends to experience it all with makes college way more funner and bearable.
    Tl;Dr - Too bad

2. Friends are everything. Thanks for your input so much Suck.

3. Yep, I would say walk to the nearest group of friendly strangers and say hi

4. I'm so shy though.. Oh gosh. I like a lot of things. Maybe I'll see someone holding a book I've read and just walk up and start a conversation. *crosses fingers* I'll try it like that.

5. ALWAYS carry a condom

6. Ashes get out :lol:

7. Ashesstop corrupting minds
    As for college I am the same good luck :)

8. Kanga noob >.>

9. I am currently attending SDSU and the word is almost a understatement. Just know how to balance everything and you'll do fine

10. Maybe go to a Christian college for nicer people? :|

11. Enjoy your last year. With college you really have no free time.

12. I already know I'm going to have to be kaw inactive for a while when college starts :cry: until I'm all settled in.

Definitely savoring this year.

13. Noo, you can't go ╭━╮━━╮━┳━╭━━╭━━
    ┣━┫╭━╯┈┃┈┣━┈┃┈┈
    ┃┈┃╰━━┈┃┈╰━━╰━━
    ┃┈┃┳━━╮╭━╮╭━╮┈┳╮╭━╮
    ┃┃┃┃╭━╯┣━┫┣┳╯┈┃┃╰━╮
    ╰┻╯┻╰━━┃┈┃┃╰━┈┻╯╰━╯

14. Nooo, you can't go*

╭━╮━━╮━┳━╭━━╭━━
    ┣━┫╭━╯┈┃┈┣━┈┃┈┈
    ┃┈┃╰━━┈┃┈╰━━╰━━
    ┃┈┃┳━━╮╭━╮╭━╮┈┳╮╭━╮
    ┃┃┃┃╭━╯┣━┫┣┳╯┈┃┃╰━╮ ╰┻╯┻╰━━┃┈┃┃╰━┈┻╯╰━╯

15. It won't work so I'm leaving thread :(. Have fun

16. It worked the second time.

17. Back, I was trying out my new keyboard which lets me save things that I copied which is good for recruiting
    ╲╭╮┃▆┈┈▆┃╭╮
    ╲┃╰┫▽▽▽▽┣╯┃
    ╲╰━┫△△△△┣━╯

18. Okay. You in college RP? Lol trying to get on topic

19. College RP? *glasses emoji*

20. No but I have to think about one so I will get on topic. Be yourself in college ( now I'm on topic).