WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Wendyms, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Cool beans all!

2. Op has a do not hire banner 24/7 not just events.

3. What limit?

4. Thanks for the headache

5. Just realised op ally hoard.
    No support. Her banner has "dont hire my allies (it turns me into a ranting raving mad woman) or something along those lines even when pvp events are not ongoing.
    She gets mad at ppl for hiring her allies even when pvp events are not on

6. @Wendy

what you are missing is even outside of pvp, you have DO NOT HIRE MY ALLIES

Its only recently you have been able to use the excuse of pvp events to close shop

this issue has been going on all year

unfortunately trading has seen ally prices inflated stupidly, so yes people gotta bump up active underpriced allies to keep

7. Yep

8. She rants about depression as well
    Edit: rants about depression when people hires her allies

9. Oh so a regular attention.....

10. Maybe it's cos your spies are so crap, you sign up for pvp and you can't even get a good spy build, hell my spies are better than your crap and that's saying something

11. 'All year' meaning two days ;)

12. This. Wendy perpetually has a DNH banner and if you hire an ally from her she'll go crazy on your wall.

She assumes than any ally that's in her sub clan/clan is her property. When are you going to understand that active allies will always sell.
    I respect a legit OSW banner or when WoC is cast, not a ally hoarder like you that tries to hoard underpriced and active allies.
    The market is very well infalted, get with the times and volley your allies higher if you want to keep them.

Quit using PvP as an excuse to hoard allies.

Ask anyone around here, you've had a DNH banner for over a year now. :lol:

I won't be surprised if you end up getting stripped eventually, like certain other individuals.

13. This all just sounds like childish complaining. As a matter of fact, we are playing a war game. If you decide to go all mother Theresa on here that's a choice you make... Doesn't change the fact that it's a game, about war. Maybe you should switch to something more forgiving? Like the sims or something ? Maybe pick up chess?

14. But at the end your still..... A noob

15. I know :shock: I just can't get my nooby mind around how I can have something better than someone this big a build

16. Didn't you quit KAW? Doesn't "Smash" have forums?

17. you should write ae book wendyms your ads long enuff

18. Never said I did quit kaw ;)
    But can't beat kaw forums it's very unique with its colourful people, if you will

19. You sir, are an ungrateful SOB and you should feel bad.